Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Arabs.png

:dead: :dead:

This as well :damn: :damn:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't blame the Arabs in fact African Americans are one of the most islamaphobic groups in America difference is that when Arab are racist its broadcasted the media will NEVER show the countless amount of times black people say offensive shyt to other races

Stupid Xalimos they will defend a Madow over a Muslim any day of the week (This is a general statement I'm not referring to the tweet the girl made)

Weren't you the guy going around making threads about Madows complimenting somalis for their xoolinimo. You were clearly besides yourself with joy. And you're a known Madow lover. Why am I not surprised about this.

The replies say that people shouldn’t be mixing in a nation and that any people from different nations are enemies, regardless.

These MBS cocksuckers are racist as f*ck. This isn’t how Muslims should act. They always felt this way, doesn’t matter what you do your dogs to them regardless.

How is acting the same way as them even logical?

May Allah save us from their jahaliya.

Last edited:
I don't blame the Arabs in fact African Americans are one of the most islamaphobic groups in America difference is that when Arab are racist its broadcasted the media will NEVER show the countless amount of times black people say offensive shyt to other races

Stupid Xalimos they will defend a Madow over a Muslim any day of the week (This is a general statement I'm not referring to the tweet the girl made)

Watch Colin Flaherty videos

Don't they call Sudanese people the Arab word for n*gger in general?

I think most of the mockery about Sudanese people in the Arab world mainly comes from Egypt. We have beef with them hence why they mock us. I haven't been called that word ever by an Arab, I have travelled all over the Arab world even when I went to Egypt they never called me that

Trending

Latest posts