Arabs Enslave Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause the thread name would be the video name, thanks tho bud. Yes i watched...

Then you should know that citing her video is by no means evidence of Somalis being raped, enslaved and conquered. She's just another SJW appropriating other people's history to rub shoulders and fit in

Why does no one care for the blonde haired blue eyed yazidi slaves being collected by isis? hitler would be rolling in his grave if he could see his fellow compatriots be enslaved by isis rapists.

Do u have ALL DAY? LOL Slavery is a deep topic. But i will be brief. Historically, and Religiously we know slavery existed for whatever reasons. In Quran it says, for every difficulty there is an ease that comes along. Maybe slavery is the difficulty and getting your freedom is eventually your ease. In Quran, we have seen Allaah swt use slavery as a tool to make someone grow to be a better Muslim. The trials of Bilaal comes in mind. The famous guys from Persian Coptic Christian converted to Islam Salman....who was kidnaped and enslaved and later freed by the Prophet Peace be upon him. Without him being kidnaped and enslaved he would never meet his destination, that is meeting the prophet saw. The colonization of Africa, without that invasion, Africans would have been pagans and savages. The blacks in America today, would not be prosperous and looking down on perceived backward Africans if it were not slavery. What am saying is, Slavery is not really a horrific thing. It just needs to be understood and treated justly.
Yusuf was a slave he was also sold by......... yep....you guest it ishmaelites (arabs) i guess slavery can end well for some.

Can you link me the thread?
This absolute FAKE HISTORY was taken apart in this thread:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ia-to-italy-in-the-19th-century.18132/page-15

There are so many things wrong with this blatant historical forgery that it isn't even funny.

@AarL This is the thread. The uploader of that video is @Caraweelo X

Notice how it went from Carabs enslaved us to Arabs are mistreating Somali refugees as if that's remotely comparable to historical slavery

I'm trolling with the carab booty clapping, but you need to stop perpetuating this victim mentality towards them. It's pathetic and unneeded and clearly stems from Islamophobia. Which okay, but say with your chest instead of hiding behind anti-Arab sentiment

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Or.... Every African country that converted. Some did however convert due to financial benefits and what does that tell you about this Arab supremacy.

And all this Somaliland hate is you people just feeding into the white mans divide and conquer strategies.
CAUGHT RED HANDED!
:drakelaugh:
Tree trunk nose here is not a Somalilander. I can recognize that white man obsession and blatant gaalnimo from anywhere. Looks like we've got ourselves a prehistoric homo erectus! What an amazing find! :krs:
200px-Homo_erectus_adult_female_-_head_model_-_Smithsonian_Museum_of_Natural_History_-_2012-05-17.jpg

Isn't there something else that you would rather do than troll Somali forums? Like making a mixtape or robbing a store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts