Arabs Enslave Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@FSMDOA @MerchantOfMogadishu @xisaabiye @Gucci mane @Boqor
Take this L of Ls. This is what you get when you trust people whose religion they invented allows them to keep slaves.
:pacspit: :pacspit: :camby:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/africa/libya-migrant-auctions/index.html
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would sell @Saar, @Reiko and @Xooshdheere as slaves. I think reiko might be the most expensive while saar is the cheapest. Dont ask me why :manny:

I would sell @ArchBishopofAtheism as a slave and make him suck arab cock, you can pray to your ilah Darwin to come save you

In fact them arabs would f*ck you back into submission saxib you would come back reading all 30 juz

"And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]."
Surah Ibrahim Ayah 42

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I bet without the West being against slavery these dumb Arabs would still have legal slavery.
and the west would still be practicing slavery. Arabs would be less brutal because they favor muslims over non-muslims whereas europeans see you as a even if you share the same religion with them.

and the west would still be practicing slavery. Arabs would be less brutal because they favor muslims over non-muslims whereas europeans see you as a even if you share the same religion with them.
I think I would rather be enslaved by white ppl than by arabs idk why i guess i’m a white bootyclapper

I bet without the West being against slavery these dumb Arabs would still have legal slavery.

Amun

Slavery in Saudi Arabia was officially abolished in the 1960’s due to pressure from Kennedy’s Whitehouse and while the institution of racism was still intact in the kingdom, guess whom the Saudis play hosts to a year later? Mr Malcolm X. He totally ignored the conditions of his fellow Muslim black men and women as slaves and kept silent of Saudi slavery. Now a black kid in Benin or in Denmark considers him a civil rights hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.