Arabs Enslave Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying Arabs killed,raped and conquered Somalilanders in the 5th-7th century:cosbyhmm:

Or.... Every African country that converted. Some did however convert due to financial benefits and what does that tell you about this Arab supremacy.

And all this Somaliland hate is you people just feeding into the white mans divide and conquer strategies.

Ok well I wasn't. I clearly asked you to state your evidence for the historical claim you made.

I said 'Fake News' in response to your comment. The auctions in Libya are obviously real.

Go back and look for yourself... you just replied to me with "fake news" without a quote...

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Do u have ALL DAY? LOL Slavery is a deep topic. But i will be brief. Historically, and Religiously we know slavery existed for whatever reasons. In Quran it says, for every difficulty there is an ease that comes along. Maybe slavery is the difficulty and getting your freedom is eventually your ease. In Quran, we have seen Allaah swt use slavery as a tool to make someone grow to be a better Muslim. The trials of Bilaal comes in mind. The famous guys from Persian Coptic Christian converted to Islam Salman....who was kidnaped and enslaved and later freed by the Prophet Peace be upon him. Without him being kidnaped and enslaved he would never meet his destination, that is meeting the prophet saw. The colonization of Africa, without that invasion, Africans would have been pagans and savages. The blacks in America today, would not be prosperous and looking down on perceived backward Africans if it were not slavery. What am saying is, Slavery is not really a horrific thing. It just needs to be understood and treated justly.

What the f*ck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending