Arabs Enslave Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It's so funny seeing ppl paying attention to these atrocities just now because they were reported by western outlets. We've all known this for a decade.

@ArchBishopofAtheism how the hell are you making this about islam? Do you think the ppl doing this shit care about that? Do the burmese authorities represent Buddhism? It's all for money. Libya collapsed thanks to america and nato. They should've known chaos would ensue. Thanks obama.
The Burmese authorities do represent Buddhism and I don’t have a problem attacking Buddhism. f*ck Buddhism. It’s not noble or respect worthy.
The Islam part is less relevant but I was attacking the Arab booty clappers on here.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
What's wrong with your reer waqooyis? Leave @Reiko waryadha yaanan ku feedhin! :mahubowtf:
thats what people used to do in saudi arabia before slavery was abolished. idinkuna sucuudiga waxaad ku tilmaantiin dhul barakeeysan. miskiin.

anyway I just wanna use reiko for pleasure for only 1.5 years if slavery is legalized. I'll return her back though.

Gambar

VIP
thats what people used to do in saudi arabia before slavery was abolished. idinkuna sucuudiga waxaad ku tilmaantiin dhul barakeeysan. miskiin.

anyway I just wanna use reiko for pleasure for only 1.5 years if slavery is legalized. I'll return her back though.

Adiga ma walantahay? Gabadha maskeenta ah maxaa ka rabta? Orod oo mid reer waqooyi ah raadso.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
@ArchBishopofAtheism in hindsight it took over 400 years of slavery to build the society that made you atheist. It didnt end there, they left the physical slavery & we're in the adoonsi maskaxeed stage, you & others are proof of that:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.