Arabs describe how poor Djibouti actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen you dumb desperate hoe, you can be with @lone if you want, maybe you can't find a better man, do you sweetheart its a free world.

But I want to see receipts of me drinking and eating dinner with wine like @lone 's hoyo? You mentioned it I want to see it now. You defended an atheist who hates his own mother for over 3 pages now, you are obviously drunk. Go to rehab and stop seeking my attention, I don't swing that way.

tenor.gif

Only desparate hoe is you on
Spot 24/7 do you sleep?

You drunk girl, take a break
From spot your always online

:liberaltears:

are you stupid or was you
Dropped on the head by your
Stupid parents?

:pachah1:Put the bottle away
And continue your posts about
Your activities

:damn: I wonder how my STDs
You have

IMG_7525.GIF

His hoyo is an alcoholic he mentioned it himself, how are you getting offended for him, when he openly admits it. He even cursed his own mother to the deepest pits of hell and you are defending him. you have no life
https://somalispot.com/threads/i-cu...epest-depths-of-hell.31787/page-3#post-833348

You mentioned I drink and I am apparently a bisexual alcoholic MJ, because I called you a hypocrite defending an atheist because hes your clan.

Either drop the receipts or go back to @lone , stop lying on my name. You probably want me because Im light skin but nobody wants your ugly ass :heh:

The only fag I see here is you begging for my attention, again naaya I don't swing that way, stick with your alcoholic atheist boyfriend. :heh:

giphy.gif

https://tenor.com/view/you-stupid--stupid-dumb-idiot-annoyed-gif-4268892

for someone who hasn't been
On spot for long you sure do
post Every single day.

Don't you have school, college?
A job? Anything?

Or is swearing at parents the
Only thing your capable of
Doing on here? :pachah1:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Again no proof of me being some sort of Alcoholic/fag/etc or whatever she claimed, @The Cushitic One , your a dumb as people already know. is staying up all night online :mjlol:. Lying to protect her Athiest tribesman, :ulyin: My work here is done.

The only fags I know come from Somaliland :lolbron:is this you naaya?Shes european like you and a lander.

First-Somali-lesbian.jpg

Again no proof of me being some sort of Alcoholic/fag/etc or whatever she claimed, @The Cushitic One , your a dumb as people already know. is staying up all night online :mjlol:. Lying to protect her Athiest tribesman, :ulyin: My work here is done.

The only fags I know come from Somaliland :lolbron:is this you naaya?Shes european like you and a lander.

First-Somali-lesbian.jpg

I haven't been active on here, for
Awhile now

Staying up all night it's 8.53pm
Here :ayaanswag:

Who's the stupid one now ?
:dabcasar:

I think your forgetting this athiest
puntlander, is she related to you?

IMG_7798.JPG

His hoyo is an alcoholic he mentioned it himself, how are you getting offended for him, when he openly admits it. He even cursed his own mother to the deepest pits of hell and you are defending him. you have no life
https://somalispot.com/threads/i-cu...epest-depths-of-hell.31787/page-3#post-833348

You mentioned I drink and I am apparently a bisexual alcoholic MJ, because I called you a hypocrite defending an atheist because hes your clan.

Either drop the receipts or go back to @lone , stop lying on my name. You probably want me because Im light skin but nobody wants your ugly ass :heh:

The only fag I see here is you begging for my attention, again naaya I don't swing that way, stick with your alcoholic atheist boyfriend. :heh:

giphy.gif

https://tenor.com/view/you-stupid--stupid-dumb-idiot-annoyed-gif-4268892

Stop bleaching luv.:siilaanyosmile:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
This girl still talking about me for hours now :lolbron:, naaya I said i dont swing that way, I dont want you, plus I never drank in my life,
dont put that on me just because you like atheist alcoholics :heh: anything to defend your tribe you a dumb hoe wallahi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.