Arabs describe how poor Djibouti actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Firstly your MJ everyone knows
It now

Secondly I saw the post you did
With the food you made and that
Big glass of wine

Why do you lie so much?

:pachah1:

Stop hitting on me I don't want you :draketf: Just because I support Puntland that doesn't make me MJ, does you supporting the athiest @lone make you atheist?

You have to lie about me being an alcoholic posting wine and shit to defend your gaalo boyfriends mother :drakekidding:did she learn to drink in Somaliland?

giphy.gif

Stop hitting on me I don't want you :draketf: Just because I support Puntland that doesn't make me MJ, does you supporting the athiest @lone make you atheist?

You have to lie about me being an alcoholic posting wine and shit to defend your gaalo boyfriends mother :drakekidding:did she learn to drink in Somaliland?

giphy.gif

Hitting on you? Don't mistake
Me for your bisexual ass

Girl why you lying, you have
Been exposed as a MJ darood
agent

:ulyin:She must've
learned It from you somaha? Since
you Can't eat a meal without wine

:mjlol:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Hitting on you? Don't mistake
Me for your bisexual ass

Girl why you lying, you have
Been exposed as a MJ darood
agent

:ulyin:She must've
learned It from you somaha? Since
you Can't eat a meal without wine

:mjlol:

I want to see the receipts :mjlol: Now I am an alcoholic bisexual MJ because I insulted your boyfriend @lone ?

This girl has no brain, anything to defend her tribe :heh:

giphy.gif

Firstly your MJ everyone knows
It now

Secondly I saw the post you did
With the food you made and that
Big glass of wine

Why do you lie so much?

:pachah1:Was you not talking
About licking steam out ?
@Jodeci is judging me but it might surprise her that I will enter heaven before her as an agnostic.
In fact I posses more islamic knowledge than her. After all I am a hafid and learned the hadith at a young age.
She is forgetting that Allah is merciful in the Islamic teaching.

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah had once forgiven a prostitute. She passed by a dog panting near a well. Seeing that thirst had nearly killed him, she took off her shoe, tied it to her scarf, and drew up some water. Allah forgave her for that.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3143, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2245

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ غُفِرَ لِامْرَأَةٍ مُومِسَةٍ مَرَّتْ بِكَلْبٍ عَلَى رَأْسِ رَكِيٍّ يَلْهَثُ قَالَ كَادَ يَقْتُلُهُ الْعَطَشُ فَنَزَعَتْ خُفَّهَا فَأَوْثَقَتْهُ بِخِمَارِهَا فَنَزَعَتْ لَهُ مِنْ الْمَاءِ فَغُفِرَ لَهَا بِذَلِكَ

3143 صحيح البخاري كتاب بدء الخلق باب خير مال المسلم غنم يتبع بها شعف الجبال

2245 صحيح مسلم كتاب السلام باب فضل سقي البهائم المحترمة وإطعامها

Last edited:
I want to see the receipts :mjlol: Now I am an alcoholic bisexual MJ because I insulted your boyfriend @lone ?

This girl has no brain, anything to defend her tribe :heh:

giphy.gif

What are you on about? I called
You out for cussing his mother

But you wanna try and twist
It to do with our clan?

You are quite inventive aren't
You? With your lies

IMG_7908.GIF

Her parents are probably first cousins, she must have brain damage from that :heh: she can't understand why people don't like her or her boyfriend. Stupid hoe :drakekidding:

Don't ever mention my parents

First cousins? you was
born Out of incest

Explains why your so fucked
In the head

:siilaanyosmile:ppl don't k*ke me on
Here? LOL is that all you got?

I have the most appreciation threads
On this site, stop lying hoe

VIP
@Jodeci is judging me but it might surprise her that I will enter heaven before her as an agnostic.
In fact I posses more islamic knowledge than her. After all I am a hafid and learned the hadith at a young age.
She is forgetting that Allah is merciful in the Islamic teaching.

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah had once forgiven a prostitute. She passed by a dog panting near a well. Seeing that thirst had nearly killed him, she took off her shoe, tied it to her scarf, and drew up some water. Allah forgave her for that.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3143, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2245

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ غُفِرَ لِامْرَأَةٍ مُومِسَةٍ مَرَّتْ بِكَلْبٍ عَلَى رَأْسِ رَكِيٍّ يَلْهَثُ قَالَ كَادَ يَقْتُلُهُ الْعَطَشُ فَنَزَعَتْ خُفَّهَا فَأَوْثَقَتْهُ بِخِمَارِهَا فَنَزَعَتْ لَهُ مِنْ الْمَاءِ فَغُفِرَ لَهَا بِذَلِكَ

3143 صحيح البخاري كتاب بدء الخلق باب خير مال المسلم غنم يتبع بها شعف الجبال

2245 صحيح مسلم كتاب السلام باب فضل سقي البهائم المحترمة وإطعامها

How does a xaafid become atheist? Subhanallah. It takes so much dedication. I hope one day you find your way back to the deen, brother.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Don't ever mention my parents

First cousins? you was
born Out of incest

Explains why your so fucked
In the head

:siilaanyosmile:

Incest your parents were probably siblings :mjlol: Plus I want to see the receipts where i'm drinking wine and all the other shit you claimed? How do I drink at all when I am on a strict fitness regimen and I am an athlete? This dumb :pachah1:Do you and your gaalo islam hating boyfriend drink together , is that why you hate people against alcohol?

giphy.gif

Incest your parents were probably siblings :mjlol: Plus I want to see the receipts where i'm drinking wine and all the other shit you claimed? How do I drink at all when I am on a strict fitness regimen and I am an athlete? This dumb :pachah1:Do you and your gaalo islam hating boyfriend drink together , is that why you hate people against alcohol?

giphy.gif

Horta you can't come up with any
Original shit yourself?

Me saying you was born out of
Incest doesn't imply the
obvious? Stop recycling
My shit

Or you deformities aren't apparent
Enough? You IQ is below 68
Just like your incestious parents
:pachah1:

You seem like you've been enjoying
The bottle to much tonight girl,
Explains your erratic behaviour

IMG_7894.GIF

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Horta can't come up with any
Original shit yourself?

Listen you dumb desperate hoe, you can be with @lone if you want, maybe you can't find a better man, do you sweetheart its a free world.

But I want to see receipts of me drinking and eating dinner with wine like @lone 's hoyo? You mentioned it I want to see it now. You defended an atheist who hates his own mother for over 3 pages now, you are obviously drunk. Go to rehab and stop seeking my attention, I don't swing that way.

tenor.gif

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
the only one drinking
Here is you.

And you called his mother an
Alcoholic

His hoyo is an alcoholic he mentioned it himself, how are you getting offended for him, when he openly admits it. He even cursed his own mother to the deepest pits of hell and you are defending him. you have no life
https://somalispot.com/threads/i-cu...epest-depths-of-hell.31787/page-3#post-833348

You mentioned I drink and I am apparently a bisexual alcoholic MJ, because I called you a hypocrite defending an atheist because hes your clan.

Either drop the receipts or go back to @lone , stop lying on my name. You probably want me because Im light skin but nobody wants your ugly ass :heh:

The only fag I see here is you begging for my attention, again naaya I don't swing that way, stick with your alcoholic atheist boyfriend. :heh:

giphy.gif

https://tenor.com/view/you-stupid--stupid-dumb-idiot-annoyed-gif-4268892

Status
Not open for further replies.