Arabs describe how poor Djibouti actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
What hypocrisy you talking about?

You tried to start some shit
between Landers and
Djiboutians but it didn't
work

:mahubowtf:

Nope it was all Landers, I just picked a side :mjlol: There was even landers like @Mohsin calling for al shabaab to bomb djibouti :drakelaugh:

But you would side even with a gaal lander I dont expect you to be impartial :lolbron:I am just glad all of your opinions got exposed :ulyin:

Nope it was all Landers, I just picked a side :mjlol: There was even landers like @Mohsin calling for al shabaab to bomb djibouti :drakelaugh:

But you would side even with a gaal lander I dont expect you to be impartial :lolbron:I am just glad all of your opinions got exposed :ulyin:

Issaqs stick together, nice try
Though.

:comeon: Moshin isn't Issaq - everyone
Knows that and he ain't no lander

He is darood like you

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
More fairy tales , Alcoholics Anonymous is not a swear :chrisfreshhah:anything to defend someone who hates Allah im dead :chrisfreshhah:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Doesn't matter walalo, it was
Still disrespectful for her
To say what she did.

Stop defending her

Its not disrespectful to recommend rehab for someone who needs it , you are really trying it naaya :drakelaugh:and for @lone this is who you are defending? the guy who insults his mother daily, and hates our religion :gucciwhat: tribe has ruined your life

giphy.gif

Its not disrespectful to recommend rehab for someone who needs it , you are really trying it naaya :drakelaugh:and for @lone this is who you are defending? the guy who insults his mother daily, and hates our religion :gucciwhat: tribe has ruined your life

giphy.gif

Trying it? I'm motherfucking
Cush I can do whatever the f*ck
I like on spot

:drakelaugh:

Nah it's clan not tribe btw and
The only person I see who has
A hatred towards issaqs here
Is the only MJ who pretended
To be from djbouti

Wasn't you talking about licking
Another girls vagina out not