Arabs Begging Somali History Compilation

Royalflush

novacane
They are the natives of East Africa whose lineage predates all the new comers. Both their language and culture surviving thousands of years in tact. Also, their somali language is older than Hebrew and Arabic. Sara, the wife of prophet Abraham was from them, so in a way, they are the parents of so called Arabs since Arabs are a collection of ethnicities anyway, some original like the dark east African in Origin Yemenis and some Arabized like Quraish etc. All in all, a native somali has ancient roots, lives in his native region, shares common ancestry with Berbers and many who today populate north Africa and Balkan countries.
they cant be the parents of the arabs cuz the original ones were the people of saba in southern yemen who predate even prophet ibrahim and banu israel. also sarah means princess in hebrew so we can assume she was not an arab. and native "somali" doesnt really work because thats like saying "native arab" it doesnt work unless you mean dir.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
a scientific description and classification of the lesser beings that are related to the larger somali race
here are a few new names for other somalionoid creatures but with little data on them as of right now
Hawius arabticanus c@@nus
baboonus zoomelius efriqius
lesser atheitus c@@nelia somaliana
waaqus pontus baaxticus

they cant be the parents of the arabs cuz the original ones were the people of saba in southern yemen who predate even prophet ibrahim and banu israel. also sarah means princess in hebrew so we can assume she was not an arab. and native "somali" doesnt really work because thats like saying "native arab" it doesnt work unless you mean dir.

When I said "Sarah" was from them, I meant North/East african in Origin. But native somalis existed who spoke somali for thousands of years. Somalis were distinct and went by different names dating back to the Pharoahs.

Automoli(Asmach) in Pharoanic/Egyptian, Described as MeshMesh in origin by Herodotus, S'mali in Hebrew, Berbers by chinese document referring to Somali regions as BarBara. Names of ethnicities do change over time but the people would remain the same and their language. That is why somalis are ancient, so is their language.

Lastly, why are you speaking of Dir as if they of a different origin than other somali natives? Dir and Hawiye are both the sons of Irir Samaale.

a scientific description and classification of the lesser beings that are related to the larger somali race
here are a few new names for other somalionoid creatures but with little data on them as of right now
Hawius arabticanus c@@nus
baboonus zoomelius efriqius
lesser atheitus c@@nelia somaliana
waaqus pontus baaxticus

Imma need you to elaborate on this one.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
uk immigrants need to get a job! they argue like it pays them

loool those coons wish we turned out like Sudan :dead:View attachment 150539
The comparisons to Sudan make no sense. Sudan has thousands of languages, even Nubian villages that are 20 miles apart speak completely different dialects, nonetheless all the different ethnic groups. So Arabic has been a lingua-franca for centuries, and you can hate on it all you want but its pros heavily outweigh the cons.

The comparisons to Sudan make no sense. Sudan has thousands of languages, even Nubian villages that are 20 miles apart speak completely different dialects, nonetheless all the different ethnic groups. So Arabic has been a lingua-franca for centuries, and you can hate on it all you want but its pros heavily outweigh the cons.
Are you Sudanese? Yeah you're right though the comparison wasn't the best but I meant in terms of the Arabization of Sudan where Arab language and identity became dominant. I didn't mean to insult Sudanese people just Arab wannabe Somalis.

Are you Sudanese? Yeah you're right though the comparison wasn't the best but I meant in terms of the Arabization of Sudan where Arab language and identity became dominant. I didn't mean to insult Sudanese people just Arab wannabe Somalis.
Yeah I understood your intent but many people are ignorant of why Sudanese people speak Arabic so I clarified. Better than Nigeria or Kenya using English or Ethiopia keeping their language but realizing how useless it is on the global scale so now they're leaning towards freaking Chinese and English.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
He’s Algerian he’s not even a real Arab. I thought Algerians were proud Berbers by this evidence apparently not :mjlol: :russ:

Trending