Arabs Begging Somali History Compilation

I can't stand Shamsi, he's full of shit. But the Somali brother is right, these Arabs try to arabize everything.

Shamsi is full of it. He kept shouting over him and refusing to listen. He was expecting the Somali guy to be clueless about our history. When he had nothing to say back he started name calling.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
this is what happens when ur country is shit wallahi nobody would try to look at our history without respecting us back in the day but now u have these low grade arabs trying to claim whats not theres cuz whos gonna stopped them with the shithole gov and destroyed nation ?

Last edited:

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
There is a severe lack of research into early Somali history which means dilettantes can pass their Arab supremacist bullsh*t as real scholarship. People like Shamsi will not stop until we are just as deracinated as Berbers are from their native culture.

Not yet broski, I'm in quarantine, turns out I legit caught the Wuhan virus.
I'd fulfill my fantasy of living like an 80s stock brokers if I were in your shoes. Ounce of charlie, Ray-bands and blazer with the sleeves rolled up pumping Phil Collins in my Testarossa:kendrickcry:

Last edited:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I'd fulfill my fantasy of living like an 80s stock brokers if I were in your shoes. Ounce of charlie, Ray-bands and blazer with the sleeves rolled up pumping Phil Collins in my Testarossa:kendrickcry:
At this point I just wanna live long enough to spend it lol

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
He’s right they do arabise everything, then it makes it seem like those historical figures were not Somali.

Arabs and Europeans are the 2 single biggest thieves of Somali history. The Arabs claim it for themselves the Europeans attribute anything and everything to Ethiopia.

So you're unfamiliar with victors distorting actually histories and writing their own version. If we talk about the Europeans stand point of view ofcourse they will , any factual events that took place in the Horn are attributed to the Abbysinians , deliberately creating false misconceptions of our history as something insignificant .
Hence we are stuck with these dilemmas.

As for the Arabs, we were doomed since the very day , our people came to close contact with them , we abandoned our centuries old beliefs, accepted their religion, adopted their traditions and methods of living and some merchants interwed with our local women (not the majority though , it was only handful of religious mercenaries) thus it created a handful of delusional men passing their mythological ancestral abtiris to a delusioned society , till this day some clans in the north cling onto their falsified lineages to Bani Hashim, unfortunately its not exclusive in the North, the South are also suffering from this Arabophilia it's happening nationwide not even the indigenous clans like my people are safe from being tainted, despite existing for 6000 years , I would say we were the last of Geeljires to embrace that bs not so long ago in the mid 70's , our clan elders were peer pressured to look normal and copy soomaalida kale, religious men wherever they are, their love and devotion to religion ruined our outlook of our past lives , hence Salafism ideology is not only cancerous but also enables linguistic and cultural genocide a subtle way of ethnic cleansing through mass scale indoctrination.
My sub clan are the last of the clan to fight for our very existence , we are considered anti Islam because we are skeptical of Salafism , meanwhile the other kinsmen have fallen, we aren't even the same anymore, we fight on every fronts to preserve our history but for how long
I'm afraid the rest of the clan will either boot us out as outsiders and become marginalised for preserving our dying culture nowadays people are becoming arabized.

lost everything valuable over the centuries,

True , and the whole Muslim world is suffering from them trying to arabise every Muslim country smh.

I agree, there isn't anything we could do right now, we are too powerless to warn our people, our sincere advices won't fall on deaf earths, masses like these will never heed, hence it's like talking to a brick wall, for 40 years they have been influenced.

Lol I use to watch his speakers corner stuff he's an ex sufi madkhali salafi. Lots of Salafis like to arabize themselves from what I've noticed. We Wuz Arabs and shyt:mjkkk:

They are a disgrace

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
this is what happens when ur country is shit wallahi nobody would try to look at our history without respecting us back in the day but now u have these low grade arabs trying to claim whats not theres cuz whos gonna stopped them with the shithole gov and destroyed nation ?
Yes , I'm not even angry at ignorant dumb people in Somalia clapping their cheeks, I'll deal with them later once I become a dictator , I'd promised myself if the coup was successful, that I myself will feed them burning charcoals.

But we have bigger fucking problems to concern about , the spineless people running our country like a charity box
I'm more angrier why the shithole government enabled Somali women in their thousands to work as Jaariyad in MENA countries , they are tortured, raped and bear illegitimate children from their captors, some went missing, until their corpses were discovered, their chest were torn apart and discarded outside.Many are victims of organ harvesting.

I had watched handful of gruesome documentaries , the plight of these people especially what Somali women had endured
Somali politicians have blood on their hands

These sand monkeys are parasites and we let them grow in our yard so the problem is the prostitute government in villa somalia

Yes , I'm not even angry at ignorant dumb people in Somalia clapping their cheeks, I'll deal with them later once I become a dictator , I'd promised myself if the coup was successful, that I myself will feed them burning charcoals.

But we have bigger fucking problems to concern about , the spineless people running our country like a charity box
I'm more angrier why the shithole government enabled Somali women in their thousands to work as Jaariyad in MENA countries , they are tortured, raped and bear illegitimate children from their captors, some went missing, until their corpses were discovered, their chest were torn apart and discarded outside.Many are victims of organ harvesting.

I had watched handful of gruesome documentaries , the plight of these people especially what Somali women had endured
Somali politicians have blood on their hands

These sand monkeys are parasites and we let them grow in our yard so the problem is the prostitute government in villa somalia
No need to lie just because you got inferiority complex:pachah1:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
No need to lie just because you got inferiority complex:pachah1:
So because I detest the delinquent corrupt politicians and their treacherous liabilities and the spineless w.hores ruining this country,
You label me as suffering from inferior complexity.
:faysalwtf:
Are you fucking slow ?
Walle iyo bille this is some cognitive dissonance shit
what do we expect from typical N&N , no doubt their clinically brain-dead as long they call their daddy saviour don't expect anything for this country
:damn:
even if your daddy bends down over to world leaders and auctions you and many xayawaan
You'll still praise the autistic clown

Foh

Trending

Latest posts