Arabs Begging Somali History Compilation

Speaking of our common history. Did you guys know many of the words written on the tombs of Pharoahs carry similarities to somali words?
1604426927226.png

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
There is a severe lack of research into early Somali history which means dilettantes can pass their Arab supremacist bullsh*t as real scholarship. People like Shamsi will not stop until we are just as deracinated as Berbers are from their native culture.
Who the f*ck watches this qashin, I tried to sympathise with him , by clicking another content of his, trying to understand who this character really is, I can tell you Im not even fond of the people engaged in these debates , it's not their outlandish accents that put me off, I'm being honest I tried to be understanding and decipher whatever they said , word for word, but the constant yelling at each other's ears , spells inarticulate and a waste of time .

this man spews bs , he seems to be manipulative, condescending and not give chance to his debators, he had deflected several times when questioned , the bigger question would br did I even gain wisdom for watching him , I doubt that.

His accent was irritating the Algerian have some nerves though , is this the FKD version for reer UK.
Lfmaoo

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So because I detest the delinquent corrupt politicians and their treacherous liabilities and the spineless w.hores ruining this country,
You label me as suffering from inferior complexity.
:faysalwtf:
Are you fucking slow ?
Walle iyo bille this is some cognitive dissonance shit
what do we expect from typical N&N , no doubt their clinically brain-dead as long they call their daddy saviour don't expect anything for this country
:damn:
even if your daddy bends down over to world leaders and auctions you and many xayawaan
You'll still praise the autistic clown

Foh
im starting to believe that these so called N&N's are a distinct species of the larger zomealian

Failmaajos fanclub members. Nabad iyo Nolol.

Okay. I would vote for the guy if I could, no relations I promise, on account of him being the first in recent memory voted for by a majority of somalis as a president of Somalia and a bit different from current and the previous men in somali politics.

I care about Xamar and its progress, and his admin delivered a semblance of normalcy in politics, so he gets my vote that way.

So because I detest the delinquent corrupt politicians and their treacherous liabilities and the spineless w.hores ruining this country,
You label me as suffering from inferior complexity.
:faysalwtf:
Are you fucking slow ?
Walle iyo bille this is some cognitive dissonance shit
what do we expect from typical N&N , no doubt their clinically brain-dead as long they call their daddy saviour don't expect anything for this country
:damn:
even if your daddy bends down over to world leaders and auctions you and many xayawaan
You'll still praise the autistic clown

Foh
You're a south African why do you care about baba Farmaajo? Baba Farmaajo is more Arab than you will ever be.
images (11).jpeg
:lawd::whew:

Royalflush

novacane
sheikh darood was from banu hashim progeny and sheikh isaaq was also from quraish. sheikh darood married doonbire dir daughter of dir himself. so if we darood are assimilated arabs who are dir
thats the real question
are they the OG somalis

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
sheikh darood was from banu hashim progeny and sheikh isaaq was also from quraish. sheikh darood married doonbire dir daughter of dir himself. so if we darood are assimilated arabs who are dir
thats the real question
are they the OG somalis

Look at this grown man believing these fairy tales. :farmajoyaab:

thats the real question
are they the OG somalis
All Somalis claim Arab akhi. Even the man the myth the legend himself Samaale was a Arab:trumpsmirk:

Royalflush

novacane
Look at this grown man believing these fairy tales. :farmajoyaab:
so this timo jilec magically appeared in the frickin desert surrounded by africans. whats even more funny is i think dir might have assimilated with banu israel after they were kicked out from palestine

thats the real question
are they the OG somalis

They are the natives of East Africa whose lineage predates all the new comers. Both their language and culture surviving thousands of years in tact. Also, their somali language is older than Hebrew and Arabic. Sara, the wife of prophet Abraham was from them, so in a way, they are the parents of so called Arabs since Arabs are a collection of ethnicities anyway, some original like the dark east African in Origin Yemenis and some Arabized like Quraish etc. All in all, a native somali has ancient roots, lives in his native region, shares common ancestry with Berbers and many who today populate north Africa and Balkan countries.