Arabs Begging Somali History Compilation

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
He’s right they do arabise everything, then it makes it seem like those historical figures were not Somali.

Arabs and Europeans are the 2 single biggest thieves of Somali history. The Arabs claim it for themselves the Europeans attribute anything and everything to Ethiopia.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What does this seek to satisfy other than your own inferiority complex?

occasionally some Arabs will tell you dey wuz the founders of Mogadishu or somefink

What does this seek to satisfy other than your own inferiority complex?

occasionally some Arabs will tell you dey wuz the founders of Mogadishu or somefink

These Yemeni peasants came for a better life to Somalia and lost their arab culture largely. I have never meet a reer Xamar that speaks Arab and they're all fluent in Somali.

Lol I use to watch his speakers corner stuff he's an ex sufi madkhali salafi. Lots of Salafis like to arabize themselves from what I've noticed. We Wuz Arabs and shyt:mjkkk:

But by downplaying your own heritage and claiming to be Arab then thats basically saying mankind are not equal and Arabs are superior.

The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said:

“All humans are descended from Adam and Eve,” . “There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, or of a non-Arab over an Arab, and no superiority of a white person over a black person or of a black person over a white person, except on the basis of personal piety and righteousness.”

Anyways wasn’t it a few months ago al jazeera posted a picture which showed the Omani empire controlling the whole coast of Somalia lol.

Anyways wasn’t it a few months ago al jazeera posted a picture which showed the Omani empire controlling the whole coast of Somalia lol.

But they conveniently never mentioned that Somalis killed all the Arab slave traders in Mozambique and used Sofala to build gold mines.

giphy.gif

why argue with people like that about our history when you have "boqors" claiming to be arabs. I cant wait till they told to their face this is all fake you dont represent us:camby:

loool those coons wish we turned out like Sudan :dead:View attachment 150539

Sudan’s linguistic diversity can be attributed to the mixture of African and Arab populations that make up the country. Aja, Bai, Baygo, Belanda Bor, Beli, and Berti are just some of the 64 endangered languages in Sudan. Sudan’s 2005 constitution recognizes Arabic “as a major language at the national level and English shall be the official working languages of the national government and the languages of instruction for higher education.”

In addition to Arabic and English, the Sudanese constitution also recognizes “[a]ll indigenous languages of the Sudan” as national languages that should “be respected, developed, and promoted.” There are an estimated 114 indigenous languages in the country and over 500 accents.

Trending

Latest posts