Arabization is the worst that happened to Somalis

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I am not talking about Islam. I am specifically addressing Wahhabism, and speaking Arabic all the time as if we are arabs. We have rich culture, so what is the problem guys?

If I see another Somali saying we are arabs
giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Ive seen more people embrace the Cushitic label more often these days, hopefully some of us can hop of the ana Carab train. Although This sounds like an issue with people in your area.

Iโ€™ve seen a lot of ajnabis ( mostly Afrocentrics ) use those ana Carab Somali to insult Somalis in general and say every Somali has an identity crisis.

And , here we go again ...

This shit reminds of the "White genocide
bullshit " .
little white kids calaacal-ing about the imaginary destruction of their beloved culture, and it's always the bad Jew Bogeyman.

for some confused young geeljires it's always the bad "arab" destroying their noble culture.

I guess it feels nice to be a victim

:mugshotman:

Speaking Arabic is fine, as a second language but what's cringy is seeing Somalis dress exactly like Arabs. At least freestyle it like the old school Somalis did with their amazing outfits.

Are you not embarrassed walking around looking like a naked person who found some Arab clothes.

This is when Somali men had cultural pride.

EcEyN9oXsAEXn7f.jpg

Speaking Arabic is fine, as a second language but what's cringy is seeing Somalis dress exactly like Arabs. At least freestyle it like the old school Somalis did with their amazing outfits.

Are you not embarrassed walking around looking like a naked person who found some Arab clothes.

EcEyN9oXsAEXn7f.jpg
Sadly we mostly either wear western clothes or arab clothes, our cultural clothes needs to be revived (it would be harder for those in the west to do so)

EcEyN9oXsAEXn7f.jpg

We wuz wid da nazis:ohhh:

Trending