Arabian E-M281?

Screenshot_20190524-184502_Chrome.jpg
I felt like a Fake Isaaq for A couple weeks but Ftdna has exposed the true banu hashim origin of my haplogroup that no one else has we are the true arabs sanbuur clan

Apollo

VIP
There are Arabians with Horner admixture. Don't act stupid. They especially have Habesha type of admixture.

E-M281 is 35,000 years old. You may not be close to them, they may have a very ancient divergent subclade within E-M281.

More data is required.

There are Arabians with Horner admixture. Don't act stupid. They especially have Habesha type of admixture.

Lastly, E-M281 is 35,000 years old. You may not be close to them, they may have a very ancient divergent subclade within E-M281.

More data is required.
We could be close sxb dont deny the banu hasim origins deeh niyo kkk

Apollo

VIP
This is Arab DNA bradar it's not Horner

There are Arabians with haplogroup A. Even some with Indonesian haplogroup O. These guys carry all kinds of admixture.

Given where E1b1b2 splits off and the time range (34,600 years old, upper paleolithic), it is extremely unlikely to Arabian. It is way more likely to be upper paleolithic native Horner.

There are Arabians with haplogroup A. Even some with Indonesian haplogroup O. These guys carry all kinds of admixture.

Given where E1b1b2 splits off and the time range (34,600 years old, upper paleolithic), it is extremely unlikely to Arabian. It is way more likely to be upper paleolithic native Horner.
Who was the palithic horners sxb?

Apollo

VIP
Who was the palithic horners sxb?

Basically every region of the world had native hunter-gatherers. You may not be directly hunter-gather, but E-M281 perhaps came into contact with agriculture through contact with E-M35 people (first farmers) about 10,000 years ago and your folk may have been agriculturalist/pastoral just as long.

Basically every region of the world had native hunter-gatherers. You may not be directly hunter-gather, but E-M281 perhaps came into contact with agriculture through contact with E-M35 people (first farmers) about 10,000 years ago and your folk may have been agriculturalist/pastoral just as long.
Sxb my comment was only banter relax kkkk

Trending

Latest posts