Arab youtuber shows off his Somali tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@fox Seven sisters mosque has all the former s that turned religious in them doing aliymah course gonna take my younger cousin their and try move to them girls still
That was the point i was making earlier. One of my boys older brother been on deen from the get go. Anyways he cuffed this niqabi and didnt do a crb check :liberaltears:turns out she the biggest in ends :liberaltears:madowga baa ka dameeyay :liberaltears:he divorced her straight

Truth be told, she's very average looking. Only reason you guys are saying she's hot is coz she's light skin. Maybe the makeup is decieving yall, idk.
Plus she has no dabo, what kinda somali girl doesn't have a dabo:faysalwtf:

Why are folks in the UK run after the deadest looking light skins?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
That was the point i was making earlier. One of my boys older brother been on deen from the get go. Anyways he cuffed this niqabi and didnt do a crb check :liberaltears:turns out she the biggest in ends :liberaltears:madowga baa ka dameeyay :liberaltears:he divorced her straight

theirs two fresh from dhaqencelis gazelles that go their now busy lotioing them with deen talk

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Turks run everything, they dont bully anyone they just stick to making money. Tottenham isn't like south london cuz of them.

Can't lie in east we got afghans and a few kurds hardley any turks apart from bossman at kebab shops

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
IMG_2600.jpg

:farmajoyaab:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Can't lie in east we got afghans and a few kurds hardley any turks apart from bossman at kebab shops
Greenlanes is where all the heroin is at at. Turks been running shit from the get go. Only thing i like about them is the nabad. They got all the madows under control.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You telling me malis get bullied by turks and Albanians, you niggas need to fix up:snoop:
Albanians are caucasian somalis :chrisfreshhah:we taught them language :drakelaugh:go TPL and speak to them in somali. They're real hustlers, they run most Romainian brothels.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The insecurity is sky f*cking high. So what if this silly girl is with a curry muncher? Let her live a life of misery, as is to be expected in a relationship with Reer Biryani.

These ajanabi craving women and young girls are in the minority. Masha'Allah, from what i've noticed living in London in my uni days, the vast majority of Somali females are with Somali men. Where this false and highly offensive, and slanderous idea, that all it takes a foreigner to bag himself a Somali woman, is a half eaten apple for a mehr, i don't know.

So you can all pipe down with the outrage. Also, please stop with these type of threads, it makes us seem like a weak willed, insecure, jealous people.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
my nans adam madoobe but we from the east side baby. All adam madoobe women in east live in that dahabshill care home in Bethenal green
Aaden madoobes in the care home are all the ww2 veterans. I use to take my awowe to see his buddies. Most of them have been around the whole world. Its sad tho, their garacs dont look after them.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Greenlanes is where all the heroin is at at. Turks been running shit from the get go. Only thing i like about them is the nabad. They got all the madows under control.
what are somalis like in south London. Do they run the madows.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
She looks like a kartrashian uff !!! Atleast I have the decency to cover my boobs and legs up this women had no shame, probably comes from a single mother who birthed her with no values

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending