Arab queen cooks iftar for Somali husband

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Maybe because Arabs are closer to Horners compared to Europeans, don't know really.

Maybe she looks hot for Saudi/Gulf standards (because they are all fat and don't beautify themselves much). But most other Arab countries, most of the women look like that, especially in her age range (looks like early 30s). She's not above average for an Arab woman.

i went to school with a lot of them i most say its quite rare to find one that doesnt somewhat resemble a man or is completly hairy she might be north african morrocan etc ive noticed most girls from their look better in comparison to middle eastern girls

sidenote
i cringed watching this @Apollo is it just me or i don't feel comfortable with an arab women in my house i just cant be my usual sloppy self around them i would imagine the Somali guy is wearing nice clothes with a Saudi perfume on around her, its not something i would be able to do all the time i prefer to go shirtless with shorts in my house

psyche

To each their own
Duh, because we are not gay. But he does not look like a below average farax, more like an average one.

Attraction is subjective to a certain degree. As long as you are well-groomed and healthy it's not unusual for someone to find you handsome.

That comment before was probably uncalled. I didn't mean to insinuate that he was ugly just that his wife in my eyes is the better looking of the two.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Somali and white, as we'd be returning to our caucasian roots, we wuz caucasianz :gaasdrink:

images

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It seems the guy was able to marry up in terms of looks. He must be a gem among men in order to get someone like that.

But what I find more interesting is how strong his genes are. The kid doesn't even look mixed, I legit thought it was the dude's little sister because her face is basically copy paste from her father's.
It seems in this case. Must be because ancient arabs were darker in tone back in the ancient times anyway, also there isn't much difference between their facial structure and the somali facial structure so the child's phenotypes resemble the somali parent.

1588685718570.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah, Arabs women are good companions, they will spoil you with 100 different dishes unlike a Halimos who only knows how to cook Bariis and paasto.
:salute:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What a lovely family, mashallah. He got himself a great wife.

This is what real men want and it's to be treated like a king.

Trending

Latest posts