• Cushites

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Ethnogenesis of Somali people happened some time in the past in east africa, idk im not an anthelropologist.

Cushitic grouping is pure suugo science invented by euro scientists high on scientific racism in 19th c.

Kushi/Cushi even means ****** in Hebrew, why would you want to call yourself that :mjlol:
becosue its real saxib am not a selfhater who rejects my origin and heritage
la ilaha ilalah its not suugo science suugo science is hamitic bullshit caucasian theory
that some sspot users endorce

we have allways been called cushites in history by the arabs jews and even ourselves
we called eachother kasu or cush , some cushitic groups like the bejas
still have geneological tradition dating back to cush grandson of noah

becosue its real saxib am not a selfhater who rejects my origin and heritage
la ilaha ilalah its not suugo science suugo science is hamitic bullshit caucasian theory
that some sspot users endorce

we have allways been called cushites in history by the arabs jews and even ourselves
we called eachother kasu or cush , some cushitic groups like the bejas
still have geneological tradition dating back to cush grandson of noah

How can oromos be cushites of their ethnogenesis was waay after ours?

We dont have a common ancestor

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I am open minded

Sell me the cushitic origin hypothesis

I will be a proud cushite if you convince me
Sell what just go read a book warya
I can give a short description cushitics separated from their Egyptian and berber cousins and moved to Sudan after kherma and meroe we moved to Ethiopia and went on to become somalis

Then we became the dominant cushites and took over land ruled an empire the ajuuran and adal and the rest is history :samwelcome:

Sell what just go read a book warya
I can give a short description cushitics separated from their Egyptian and berber cousins and moved to Sudan after kherma and meroe we moved to Ethiopia and went on to become somalis

Then we became the dominant cushites and took over land ruled an empire the ajuuran and adal and the rest is history :samwelcome:

Where do oromos fit in this

what youre obessesion with ormos its unhealthy walal:faysalwtf:

some oromos are muslim s
ome are chrisitan saxib
calm down stop with you're paranoia

Its just an example

Your argument is that Somali, Oromo, Afar etc. all belong to the same grouping. If so they must have a common ancestry.

You haven't clarified when/if oromos branched away from somalis

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Its just an example

Your argument is that Somali, Oromo, Afar etc. all belong to the same grouping. If so they must have a common ancestry.

am sure @Apollo could help it here but i believe around 2 thousand years ago

you shouldnt worry since its actually afars who are our closest cousins

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
and also why reject ethiopia when they actively supported a union with us and begged us to join
a economic union a horn union that will benefit us

why dont you understand the Arabs have abandoned you the Madows kill you in south africa
and kenya:faysalwtf:

but when ethiopia wants a union like the arab league which we are in and the african union which we are also a member of you reject it

Its just an example

Oromos and Somalis branched of roughly around 2-3k ago. Same goes for other Lowland East Cushites.
Oromos and Somalis most definitely are related. Oromos have more Omotic than Somalis, the Arsi Oromos are indistinguishable from Somalis.

DNA Haplogroup and autosomal testing has confirmed this.

Apollo

VIP
Oromos and Somalis branched of roughly around 2-3k ago. Same goes for other Lowland East Cushites.
Oromos and Somalis most definitely are related. Oromos have more Omotic than Somalis, the Arsi Oromos are indistinguishable from Somalis.

DNA Haplogroup and autosomal testing has confirmed this.

The problem with Oromos is that they descend heavily from pre-existing populations of the Ethiopian highlands (Agaws in the Northwest and Omotics in the Southwest). The ones bordering Somalis are closer to the original Oromos but due to mixing with the other Oromos even those have been changed from their ancestral state.

Tukraq

VIP
Mashallah Somalis need a real leader like Abiy. He is the savior of the Horn of Africa. He’s helping to restore the stability the region and cool down ethnic tensions.
:rejoice:
I don’t know why Somalis have such a burning hatred for all things Habesha. Kenyans commit the same atrocities against us, but you don’t see the same level of hatred towards them among our people.
:dwill:
Whenever I see Ethiopian Christians suffering, I feel much more pain for them than I do for Arab Muslims suffering. I think it’s racial bias honestly. I can’t help but empathize with Horn African Christians more than dhegcas Muslims. Is that fucked up?
:hmm:
We’ve been at war with these gallos for centuries were defiantly not related even if u claim cushite habeshas are semites, when have we been to war with Kenyans never, these gallo Habeshas have been are enemy in our live times parents life times until ancient times leading me to believe we are not in any way shape or form related

I think what geeljire means is that by accepting your Cushiticnimo, you accept that Somalis and other Cushitic ethnic groups native to Northeast Africa like the Afar and Beja are not admixed with Madow and Arab, we are our own ancient people that have remained ethnically and culturally the same for thousands of years. By accepting the Cushitic ethnic group, we group ourselves with other ethnicities who have real genetic and cultural similarities with Somalis, not myths about an Arab forefather, which further asserts our independence as a native people. Geeljire means to challenge those who think they are Caucasian, Madow or Arab.
I agree with all that. Just wondering why he has a problem with simply identifying as Somali.

The problem with Oromos is that they descend heavily from pre-existing populations of the Ethiopian highlands (Agaws in the Northwest and Omotics in the Southwest). The ones bordering Somalis are closer to the original Oromos but due to mixing with the other Oromos even those have been changed from their ancestral state.

If oromos are descendants of pre existing populations and have significant omotic and aqaw admixture, why do they get grouped with Somalis?

Apollo

VIP
If oromos are descendants of pre existing populations and have significant omotic and aqaw admixture, why do they get grouped with Somalis?

Because of their language. It branched from the proto-Somaloid cluster within Cushitic. But that was thousands of years ago and Oromos have changed ethnically since then.

Because of their language. It branched from the proto-Somaloid cluster within Cushitic. But that was thousands of years ago and Oromos have changed ethnically since then.

Linguistically I dont see a problem, however cushitic as an "ethnic" grouping is what I disagree with.

Tukraq

VIP
ethiopia even pushed a union with us and begged us to come toghther for a economic union

but somalis rejected it in the name of remaining in the arab league and to continue to beg them, begging Madows in the african union ,when amison forces rape somalis and Madows kills somalis in south africa am glad that worked out so great:samwelcome:
Lol that’s more of an economic problem, why would we give a landlocked competitor country in our region sea access to futher sell their goods and out compete out products:mahubowtf:
We need Somali made products to prosper not habesha :dabcasar:a deal like that would have been a one way street in that Ethiopia gets a sea port and gets their buissnesses in our country to compete with ours we get no Benifits in this case:faysalwtf:its better how it is now where these bastard get no sea while we use it for home grown companies and products and we can always set up our businesses in their country since we have cousins who live in the Ogaden region and are Ethiopian citizens:siilaanyosmile:same thing with Kenya thats why we run the place buissness wise:fittytousand: if a habesha or Kenyan tried the same in Somali they’d be kicked out with aks:yacadiim: #somalimonopolies

Apollo

VIP
Linguistically I dont see a problem, however cushitic as an "ethnic" grouping is what I disagree with.

Cushitic is not an ethnic group, but a macro-ethnolinguistic group, both involving languages and genes, not just one or the other. Most Cushites have shared ancestry despite the diversity (due to absorption of other populations).

Keeysan

The humble one
We Wuz Kush

dinafem-bigkush-4646-1.jpg
FD49425A-1FE8-4702-88AB-3E44E667F90E.jpeg

Only in east Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts