• Cushites

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
ethiopia even pushed a union with us and begged us to come toghther for a economic union

but somalis rejected it in the name of remaining in the arab league and to continue to beg them, begging Madows in the african union ,when amison forces rape somalis and Madows kills somalis in south africa am glad that worked out so great:samwelcome:

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
why dont somlais reclaim their honor and thier true identity as a cushitic peoples who have accomplished wonders from sudan to building empires colonising sofala and even help spread islam and rule the maldivies even hosting the arab ibn batuta at our courts how did the great somali people loose thier honor

Somalis can't reclaim their "true identity as Cushitic peoples" because we have never identified as such. No one cares about Cushiticnimo waryaa. Other "Cushites" are just ethnic groups who share varying levels of cultural, linguistic and genetic similarities with us. It helps us understand our origins but there's no need to claim them as kin. We are landheer enough to stand on our own.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somalis can't reclaim their "true identity as Cushitic peoples" because we have never identified as such. No one cares about Cushiticnimo waryaa. Other "Cushites" are just ethnic groups who share varying levels of cultural, linguistic and genetic similarities with us. It helps us understand our origins but there's no need to claim them as kin. We are landheer enough to stand on our own.
:farmajoyaab:Who said we can't stand on our own I'll I said was that cushite is out racial identity and you're heads exploded

Kratos

Sonder
:farmajoyaab:Who said we can't stand on our own I'll I said was that cushite is out racial identity and you're heads exploded
It depends on how you define race. In the same way that you claim that "Cushitic" is our race, someone else could claim that we are Hamitic Caucasians based on late 19th and early 20th century European ethnology. I could also come along with a different definition of race and claim that I'm black. All three identities are valid because race is an abstract idea with no real standardised definition.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It depends on how you define race. In the same way that you claim that "Cushitic" is our race, someone else could claim that we are Hamitic Caucasians based on late 19th and early 20th century European ethnology. I could also come along with a different definition of race and claim that I'm black. All three identities are valid because race is an abstract idea with no real standardised definition.
hamitic caucasians is a load of bullshit made up by racist white supremecists
i am the son of cush son of ham
before you bring up curse of canaan the curse was on canaan
i dont believe that white supremecist racists should define who i am

Kratos

Sonder
hamitic caucasians is a load of bullshit made up by racist white supremecists
i am the son of cush son of ham
before you bring up curse of canaan the curse was on canaan
i dont believe that white supremecist racists should define who i am
Racist white supremacist linguists are the ones who named and classified the Cushitic languages as a sub-group of the wider Afro-Asiatic family. Don't know what all that curse on Canaan babble is about but if you have a problem with racist white supremacists defining who you are then you need a new name for the Cushitic race.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Racist white supremacist linguists are the ones who named and classified the Cushitic languages as a sub-group of the wider Afro-Asiatic family. Don't know what all that curse on Canaan babble is about but if you have a problem with racist white supremacists defining who you are then you need a new name for the Cushitic race.
no it wasnt we already called ourselves cushites
the beja cushites called themselves KASU

an inscription on an ethiopian inscriptian
made a refrence to the KASU population the word was in use
for thousands of years and was even used b jews and arabs to call ethiopians

the arab man al masoudi even called us cushites descendents of cush son grandson of noah

The Cushitic-speaking peoples today comprise the Agaw, Oromo, Somali, Afar, and several other tribes, and were considered offspring of Cush in Masudi's Meadows of Gold from 947 AD.

Who said Somalis identifying as Arab, Bantu, or Mongolian is okay?

And how can you say identifying as Somali, which is what we literally are, is not logical but identifying as Cushitic is?

It's very simple, we're Somali. Idk why this topic is brought up so much.
I think what geeljire means is that by accepting your Cushiticnimo, you accept that Somalis and other Cushitic ethnic groups native to Northeast Africa like the Afar and Beja are not admixed with Madow and Arab, we are our own ancient people that have remained ethnically and culturally the same for thousands of years. By accepting the Cushitic ethnic group, we group ourselves with other ethnicities who have real genetic and cultural similarities with Somalis, not myths about an Arab forefather, which further asserts our independence as a native people. Geeljire means to challenge those who think they are Caucasian, Madow or Arab.

Last edited:

I agree. @geeljire madaxweyne I support your cause but we need to come up with our own name. Nothing says independence and sovereignty than defining ourselves and our place in the world. This is why the Whites are in power, they have built the modern world to suit their own outlook and place themselves at the centre of everything. We need to beat them at their own game.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I agree. @geeljire madaxweyne I support your cause but we need to come up with our own name. Nothing says independence and sovereignty than defining ourselves and our place in the world. This is why the Whites are in power, they have built the modern world to suit their own outlook and place themselves at the centre of everything. We need to beat them at their own game.
thats where i disagree hunno we even called ourselves cushites abayo

the bejas acknoleged themselves as the sons of cuh grandson of noah
the Beja people, who also speak a cushites , have specific genealogical traditions of descent from Cush.

thats where i disagree hunno we even called ourselves cushites abayo

the bejas acknoleged themselves as the sons of cuh grandson of noah
the Beja people, who also speak a cushites , have specific genealogical traditions of descent from Cush.
Do they actually use the name Cush? If so, as they are Muslims, I wouldn’t mind keeping the name. I’m just against taking a biblical name, we all know how flawed the bible is.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Do they actually use the name Cush? If so, as they are Muslims, I wouldn’t mind keeping the name. I’m just against taking a biblical name, we all know how flawed the bible is.
no its not actually from the bible hunno it was added to the bible the jewish people and the arabs
where aware of the cushites peoples and even recorded them the jews in thie rbooks and the arabs in thiers

and yes hunno we did call ourselves cushites the bejas still have a tradition of descent from cush abayo
and yes am implaying that we define ourselves by who we realy are somali cushites not arabs caucasion or whatever bullshit lie thier is

You will look autistic if someone asks about your race and you say "I'm cushitic!" Nobody knows what cushitic is. You're black sxb, caadi iska dhig :francis:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You will look autistic if someone asks about your race and you say "I'm cushitic!" Nobody knows what cushitic is. You're black sxb, caadi iska dhig :francis:
hate to break it to you but we have a somali section
in our census or registration i will identify as somali

:cosbyhmm:i wanna start of by quoting what Cali said she was right why do somalis accept bieng called a Madow and identifying as inslaved Madows all in the while hoping from one tree to another to be accepted as white just becosue one white man says somalis are caucasian, and why insist on identifying as arab when we are regected and spat on.

:ehh:and why do somalis beg arabs when they look down on us like some black and arab mix and think of us as pathetic beggers

somalis act tough on ethiopia but where was that so called honor when europeans destroyed us and called us half black mix jarreer arab nggers , or where is that honor when we beg the arab league and arabs who think of us as destroyed half black arab pathetic beggers who accepted islam prior to getting colonised by them:siilaanyolaugh:.

why dont somlais reclaim their honor and thier true identity as a cushitic peoples who have accomplished wonders from sudan to building empires colonising sofala and even help spread islam and rule the maldivies even hosting the arab ibn batuta at our courts how did the great somali people loose thier honor

Arab no
Caucasian no
Cushite no
Somali yes

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
15 percent of sspot concider themselves arab the inferiority complex is showing:faysalwtf:

Arabs consider Somalis low class Arab/blacks bottom of the tier league members and look down on them.
Somali response: 'Na7nu Carab wallahi

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Arab no
Caucasian no
Cushite no
Somali yes
:noneck: somali is an ethnic group who inhabit somalia not a race

ask me this question where did somalis originate

i would love to here you're theory of how we boarded a spaceship from from mars and landed in mogadishu airport:samwelcome:

what is wrong with you am not saying am not somali am just saying i am a somali part of the cushitic race :mahubowtf:

:noneck: somali is an ethnic group who inhabit somalia not a race

ask me this question where did somalis originate

i would love to here you're theory of how we boarded a spaceship from from mars and landed in mogadishu airport:samwelcome:

what is wrong with you am not saying am not somali am just saying i am a somali part of the cushitic race :mahubowtf:

Ethnogenesis of Somali people happened some time in the past in east africa, idk im not an anthropologist.

Cushitic grouping is pure suugo science invented by euro scientists high on scientific racism in 19th c.. Somalis were even grouped with caucasians at one point, this tells you how much bs this is.

Kushi/Cushi even means n.igger in Hebrew, why would you want to call yourself that :mjlol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending