Arab man claims that Mogadishu was founded by 7 Men from Saudi Arabia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
read the periuplous of the ethreaen sea a roman trade manual detailing roman trade with the somali city states

View attachment 122753

Mogadishu or sarapion as it was known is more than 3 thousand years old and dates back to the city-states in classical antiquity
all major cities in Somalia were inhabited by Somalis have you not heard about the Somali city-states not a single Arab can be seen whats so ever

View attachment 122757

@geeljire madaxweyne it is disappointing to read that the Romans did not know Somalia by the name Somali ma ha?

Also i figured why incense or what we today know as Uud or Uunsi was important those days because of people stinking of body odor. Incense was in demand. Can u imagine the stench in a crowded room or market place?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Better then rubbing your noses together :susp:

huh? how did u know that? I rub my nose together or put clippers so my nose can be elongated.

1591032804484.png

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne it is disappointing to read that the Romans did not know Somalia by the name Somali ma ha?

Also i figured why incense or what we today know as Uud or Uunsi was important those days because of people stinking of body odor. Incense was in demand. Can u imagine the stench in a crowded room or market place?
lool your right and did you know that people bak then didnt shower daily untill the around the middle ages so you can imagine the smell also apparently 82 percent of the worlds incense is made in somalia

also both the romans and greeks called somalis barbary it was the xabashis who were the first ajnabis to call somalis somali

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lool your right and did you know that people bak then didnt shower daily untill the around the middle ages so you can imagine the smell also apparently 82 percent of the worlds incense is made in somalia

also both the romans and greeks called somalis barbary it was the xabashis who were the first ajnabis to call somalis somali

Very interesting walaahi. So we have something in common with Algerians & Moroccons. They speak berber not Arabic. We wuz Berbers b4 Somalis

Why do people have to be super anti black or Arab can’t we just be neutral their both the closest people to Somalis geographically and and culturally

Trending

Latest posts