Arab man claims that Mogadishu was founded by 7 Men from Saudi Arabia

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Culturally how so?
Music: Berber traditional music sounds like Qaraami (old Somali music)
Clothing: similarity in clothing between Berber and Somali women

Food: What we call Kimis/Sabaayad is what Berbers call M'semen. Basically the same thing.

There’s many more but you get the point. After all they are our distant cousins.

Attachments

• D8181997-EEB2-4696-86C5-50FF1788C37A.jpeg
    D8181997-EEB2-4696-86C5-50FF1788C37A.jpeg
    542.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 0D652CF0-37BA-4290-AFF7-200ACD4866EF.jpeg
    0D652CF0-37BA-4290-AFF7-200ACD4866EF.jpeg
    477.4 KB · Views: 91
Music: Berber traditional music sounds like Qaraami (old Somali music)
Clothing: similarity in clothing between Berber and Somali women

Food: What we call Kimis/Sabaayad is what Berbers call M'semen. Basically the same thing.

There’s many more but you get the point. After all they are our distant cousins.
That kaban music is Arabian in origin, not north african.

That red/yellow clothing is called Maro Benadiri/Xamar it comes from Benadiri ethnic groups and is similar to other cloths worn along the Swahili coast. It's not ethnic Somali clothing. The nomads didn't wear it.

Sabaayad comes from the Indian Paratha.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
That qaban music is Arabian in origin, not north african.

That red/yellow clothing is called Maro Benadiri/Xamar it comes from Benadiri ethnic groups and is similar to other cloths worn along the Swahili coast. It's not ethnic Somali clothing. The nomads didn't wear it.

Sabaayad comes from the Indian Paratha.
•Lmao it’s Libyan Berber Music from rural areas in the Sahara desert. Arab music sound completely different.

•The clothing is actually Ogaaden I should know because that’s my mom’s tribe not Benadri at least get your facts right. Are Ogaadens not ethnic Somali now??

•Lmao it’s Libyan Berber Music from rural areas in the Sahara desert. Arab music sound completely different.

•The clothing is actually Ogaaden I should know because that’s my mom’s tribe not Benadri at least get your facts right. Are Ogaadens not ethnic Somali now??

The oud kaban music is very popular in Yemen, it comes from there.

The clothing is not Ogaden lol. It's benadiri. Even the Borana in northern kenya refer to it as such.

Trending

Latest posts