Arab league warns Turkey over Syria agression

giphy.gif

Erdogans reaction

https://hiiraan.com/news4/2019/Oct/165805/arab_league_warns_turkey_over_syrian_aggression.aspx

Its just to please the syrian arabs....but the u.s, israel and saudi who work together are ok with this. In order to improve relations with turkey you have to hand them a goodwill gesture and they love killing kurds. So there you go

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The Turks thinking that an independent Kurdistan will want the Kurdish areas of Turkey and tell the people to revolt just like in the 80s. Turkey is doing this to make a buffer zone. Turkey has done it in Cyprus let them do it there it basically stops Kurds aiding the PKK. It also allows the PYD make an autonomous region whilst bordering the buffer zone it’s no biggie if it’s not invading and annexing the land.
:duck:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I don't pay much to what's happening in the middle East,b what I see here is these 3 countries Syria, turkey and the US are working together to kill the Kurds.

Ironically Arabs like the Turks are invaders, they descend from conquering tribes from outside of Mesopotamia. The region belongs to Armenians and Kurds.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ironically Arabs like the Turks are invaders, they descend from conquering tribes from outside of Mesopotamia. The region belongs to Armenians and Kurds.
Arabs are not invaders to the fertile crescent they always lived there..

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
to be fair kurds are iranian from iran and the middle east has allways belonged to semetic peoples
also arab hate both kurds and turks their just joinning in becosue they hate turks more and the turks are defending thier lands from kurdish iranians from iran

Trending

Latest posts