Arab interference

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis have lost pride truly. Our ancestors from north to south are probably looking down on us from their grave, since the muslims can move freely in their grave in the barzakh.

Imagine all the wadanis that fought for our survival against our kuffar enemies since the beginning. From the sayid, to ahmed gurey. Meeting in the barzakh and laughing at how divided and worthless we've become. Ever since we divided and allowed the colonialists to split us up, we've effectively become a playground for useless Arabs that were too cowardly to spill blood on our soil before.

Say what you wish, but it's undeniable now that arabs interfere in our affairs and arm retarded traitors to bomb us. even tho my region is stable, i know that arabs don't want either region to succeed. As long as bombs blow up in the south we will always be a joke of race. While our enemies can never truly annex our land, they can keep us unstable and poor forever if we remain divided. What other race of ppl allows another race to fund terrorists to bomb them, while they live peacefully in their own shitty desert regions?

I will see if things change this decade, but what's the point of wanting recognition in each region if these Europeans just want to keep us weak so we don't control our regional waters and the Bab al mandab? If the west really wanted to help, they'd stop destabilising regions all over the world and funding corrupt politicians, but clearly we're all just pawns for the zionists.

We also have to blame ourselves. 91 happened and we made the job easier for the world to baby sit us and tbh keep us unstable without even trying. Atleast they have to try to bring down countries in the middle east, we did it for them. We can't fully blame Arabs either or anyone else that profits from our stupidity.

There is a reason why tribalism is haram and why the prophet was told only his ummah would kill each other to a great extent.

9M9iASUEPiqoupe66CyEIpP24x7bXLoEQ-blIJaD1WA.png

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Sure foreign interference is one of the main reasons why we are in the state we are right now but you cant deny it is Somalis who caused our downfall. Foreign agents werent directly involved so I do blame Somalis as well

Sure foreign interference is one of the main reasons why we are in the state we are right now but you cant deny it is Somalis who caused our downfall. Foreign agents werent directly involved so I do blame Somalis as well
Read it all, he made that statement aswell

The wars that are ongoing right now are between different ethnicities/religion sharing a country.

Even Lebanon has a Muslim president and a Christian pm. Some ppl would kill to have a homenugues nation who share a common religion.

Meanwhile the fools called somalis are at each others throats kk

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Let's be real. These agitants within our people wouldn't have been able to turn over a pebble if we still had strong institutions keeping them in check.

Sure it's us that held the gun that killed Somalia but it was Ethiopia who funded, trained and armed these rebels that pulled the trigger.

Ever since the Ogaden war the priority in Addis was always the downfall of Somalia.

90% of the rebel forces were trained in Ethiopia.

Also when we finally had the chance to create a new government in 2006 they came in again and returned us back to chaos.

Have you ever wondered why AS never struck in Ethiopia even though they should've been their biggest target? I doubt it was the incompetent Ethiopian security apparatus that prevented them.

Arab countries are just as bad but we can handle them. It's our neighbours that we have to first neutralize before we can start rebuilding.

Kenya is not even worth mentioning.

Only once we remove the foreign influence we can start to really tackle the work required to create a new state.

Until then don't expect genuine elections or even a proper legal system.

Most countries would've been able to create draft laws for both within a couple of weeks.... Why is it taking us over 8 years?

Trending