Arab girl attacked for singing to Somali song

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Incels attacked her for loving the best Somali singer Nimco Happy and hit song

Based

VIP
Somalis arent used to ajnabis appreciating them since they dont know how to react they just start seething and hating. Low iq

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis arent used to ajnabis appreciating them since they dont know how to react they just start seething and hating. Low iq
While it is disturbing that there are Somali incel trolls everywhere for some reason, you need to remember that they get the most attention. It’s a very loud minority. You don’t see them replying to positive comments with videos or making brand new videos about it.

But of course they’ll reply to the hate comments. Not blaming them, they can respond to it however they want. But still, it’s a super loud bunch that are clocking shifts on the internet.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I was drinking tea from a cafe , this morning and a j.areer Somali truck driver from Pretoria , I know him well , we exchanged greetings and invited him to play ace of cards with the other Somalis I was playing with , as we were drawing cards another Somali joined us , exchanged greetings he is Reer burco who is pro at cards,
the Somali odayaal sitting adjacent to our table looked at us weird , they then asked me "waryaa ciyaalasuuq danyeerka sanka balaaran shaaha cabaya waa maxay , meeshaan bafana bafana ma ahan , waa goob Soomaaliyeed ee orod naga taga " they said
Assuming he was a South African.
" War , hooyada iyo sinjiyadaada danyeera ah , bidaar weyne , nin rag miyaa tahay , waa maxay sidaan , mar labaad igu tilmaam , beerka kaa xashirayn duufaan yahow " he laughs it off , wearing his sunshades and slowly sips shaax.
The Somalis were shocked and one spilled his tea as walked away like someone who has been exorcised.
The funny thing the way he said it and the gestures he made , he had a thick reer mudug accent.
He grew up in Gaalkacyo.
That is how narrow minded some Somalis are to their fellow countrymen let alone an outsider appreciating Somali music.
Btw the owner of the cafe is a Reer xamar , he has to deal with these narrow minded people.
He recently put up a sign which is written in no qabyaalad no buuq.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

She got hated as well trolls are doing over time
I just want tiktok deleted :wow:
Salma Hayek Please GIF

While it is disturbing that there are Somali incel trolls everywhere for some reason, you need to remember that they get the most attention. It’s a very loud minority. You don’t see them replying to positive comments with videos or making brand new videos about it.

But of course they’ll reply to the hate comments. Not blaming them, they can respond to it however they want. But still, it’s a super loud bunch that are clocking shifts on the internet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Incels attacked her for loving the best Somali singer Nimco Happy and hit song

Moroccan women are xaax but still, I wouldn't be too close with them. The only thing we got in common with those folks is Islam but that's about it, they have their own thing going on :manny:

The first comment doesn't really look like it's from Somalis, so i don't now why yall are talking Somali incel trolls, when that guy was insulting Somalis.

Tiktok comment sections are like a magnet for troll accounts see this on other sides of tiktok, they just leave the same comments everywhere

There is also a couple of Somali girl troll accounts that i seee pop up all the time that love to troll. These accounts always attack people unprovoked even the ones showing us love and i am starting to think they are run by either non-somalis or a Somali that really wants to send for their own

Speaking of arabs, I notice Palestinians and arabs from Lebanon tend to look down on Somalis due to our skin tone.. They also think it's easy to sleep with our women since they are superior than us.

Trending