Arab girl attacked for singing to Somali song

Based

VIP
There is also a couple of Somali girl troll accounts that i seee pop up all the time that love to troll. These accounts always attack people unprovoked even the ones showing us love and i am starting to think they are run by either non-somalis or a Somali that really wants to send for their own

Nahh these trolls are definitely not Somali 🤦‍♂️ theyre yahuudi bots funded by Israel and the CIA

Any time a troll shows up search their @ and you will find videos of people responding to them, it's like clockwork. They leave the same comments everywhere and people take the bait

There is also a couple of Somali girl troll accounts that i seee pop up all the time that love to troll. These accounts always attack people unprovoked even the ones showing us love and i am starting to think they are run by either non-somalis or a Somali that really wants to send for their own

nah theyre males lol ! i infiltrated an incel Twitter group once (just for jokes ) and saw that they were making fake accounts as girls to troll because they wanted xalimos to get hate too . some of these accounts have been exposed for being guys before . not saying there are racist somali girls tho

Based

VIP
Lool. You really think this :mjlol:
That person must've been abused as a child and is craving for attention. That is not 68 IQ we are all familiar with, that is something beyond the average somali cunsuri. Notice how they HAVE to make it clear that they are Somali when they post that racist shit? It's an ajnabi trying to make us look bad.

nah theyre males lol ! i infiltrated an incel Twitter group once (just for jokes ) and saw that they were making fake accounts as girls to troll because they wanted xalimos to get hate too . some of these accounts have been exposed for being guys before . not saying there are racist somali girls tho

I have heard people say this but they never show proof for this, sounds more like tossing blame and deflecting it for me and fabricating up a story for it

Some accounts clearly seem to be genuinely Somali girls behind them like this

For example this girl i see runs around calling people Madow and dh1l0 all the time in the comments:

I have heard people say this but they never show proof for this, sounds more like tossing blame and deflecting it for me and fabricating up a story for it

Some accounts clearly seem to be genuinely Somali girls behind them like this

For example this girl i see runs around calling people Madow and dh1l0 all the time in the comments:

wtf , what’s wrong with sum of our people srsly ?! i never meet somalis like that irl. i feel like its a combination of bad parenting and boredom

wtf , what’s wrong with sum of our people srsly ?! i never meet somalis like that irl. i feel like its a combination of bad parenting and boredom

It's combination of joblesnessnes and psychopathy. Real Normals Somalis with their own lives, don't have the time to behave like this on socials, it's Somalis who are inside all day with nothing better to do and who probably have mental issues or autism.

Most people have gotten used to Somalis trolls and are just ignoring them more & more nowadays.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's combination of joblesnessnes and psychopathy. Real Normals Somalis with their own lives, don't have the time to behave like this on socials, it's Somalis who are inside all day with nothing better to do and who probably have mental issues or autism.

Most people have gotten used to Somalis trolls and are just ignoring them more & more nowadays.
Why do Somalis have such a loud social media presence? Ethiopians are very quiet and classy.

Speaking of arabs, I notice Palestinians and arabs from Lebanon tend to look down on Somalis due to our skin tone.. They also think it's easy to sleep with our women since they are superior than us.
Lol At Palestines And Lebanese Getting At Somalis About Women We Have All The Receipt On These Folks

Angry Manchester United GIF by DAZN

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
That’s what happens when you come from a family with 8 kids, an absentee father and poor lifestyle. You have an attention seeking kid with bad manners and internet access. These trolls are a product of their environment which is why most of them are from the UK.

That’s what happens when you come from a family with 8 kids, an absentee father and poor lifestyle. You have an attention seeking kid with bad manners and internet access. These trolls are a product of their environment which is why most of them are from the UK.
Plus boredom. Kids should have hobbies!

Speaking of arabs, I notice Palestinians and arabs from Lebanon tend to look down on Somalis due to our skin tone.. They also think it's easy to sleep with our women since they are superior than us.
Superior my ass, those are fake arab roman c*m dumpsters, real arabs from gulf see their women as sex slaves

Trending

Latest posts