Arab claims Ahmed Hussen, Somali Twitter goes nuts AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm not half breed idk what you're talking about.

I'm speaking about the twitter Somalis and the ones on this thread. Go cry in the corner and stop pretending to be pro Somali when you're a qabilist.

:camby:

Are we still pretending you're not atiya?

Was this the same guy who tried to claim Ilhan as well lol hopefully he won't be making the same mistake again

200.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Reading Quran does not mean one can speak Arabic. Muslims in Nigeria and Uzbekistan learn to read Quran too but you wouldn't say they speak Arabic.

90% of Somalis I've come across in the West cannot speak Arabic. I can read the Quran for fucks sake but I can't speak Arabic. Even back home I been many times and it's the same

That @TheLibertarianQuiche is vastly exaggerating the Arabic speakers amongst Somalis. He's got an agenda.

Was this the same guy who tried to claim Ilhan as well lol hopefully he won't be making the same mistake again

200.gif

He must be a good guy to associate himself with Somalis and claim every Somali success story like that. It is good to not overlook that point. I kind of feel bad for the guy seeing how people are piling up on him. We should be better than that.

PS: I lay claim to your ass myself. You have no success to speak of but your fertility will be productive. We will make babies by the load :)

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Reading Quran does not mean one can speak Arabic. Muslims in Nigeria and Uzbekistan learn to read Quran too but you wouldn't say they speak Arabic.

90% of Somalis I've come across in the West cannot speak Arabic. I can read the Quran for fucks sake but I can't speak Arabic. Even back home I been many times and it's the same

That @TheLibertarianQuiche is vastly exaggerating the Arabic speakers amongst Somalis. He's got an agenda.

90 percent is generous tbh

He must be a good guy to associate himself with Somalis and claim every Somali success story like that. It is good to not overlook that point. I kind of feel bad for the guy seeing how people are piling up on him. We should be better than that.

PS: I lay claim to your ass myself. You have no success to speak of but your fertility will be productive. We will make babies by the load :)

He works in Japan and follows "all Somali things" page, seems to be a nice guy that's into Somali culture.

You will lay claim to nothing with that limp dick of yours, goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending