Arab at Karmel expanding mall

It's envy and contempt that (unfortunately) plagued the minds of Somalis. They'd much rather have an Arab ajnabi shishiye own business, rather than other Somalis, due to them hailing from a different Qabiil. Crabs in a bucket mentality, really.

Unfortunately, their line of thought is justifiable. Somalinimo has died long, long ago. People do not align for Somalinimo, they align for tribal interests. Others, quite hypocritically, use 'Somalinimo' as a cloak for their tribalism, and a weapon to use against others not finding interest in their business. As a result, this causes foreigners take over 'Somali' branded businesses (similar to this case), while being sold to them by the owners out of tribal benefits.

This is why encourage Somali owned businesses, malls, etc. to not hide under the mask of 'Somalinimo', if they're truly not for Somalinimo. You'd much rather keep a mall or a business under a brand highlighting your own personal interest, lest you embarrass the already tarnished Somali name.

Last edited:
reading the thread on arabs in mn making millions off the backs of somalis while also having little to no respect for them isn’t a good look for us. in order to succeed we need to support our own and have our money circulate around our communities not have non somalis make a quick buck on us and not have it reinvested into our communities. in conclusion we need better leadership

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1620142438850.png

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :pacspit:

i sympathize for palestine's struggle but f*ck palestinians in the west and abroad racist ass niggas snakes wallahi bunch of DJ Khalid motherfuckers shiesting their own for profit :pacspit::pacspit:
i don’t like or sympathize w the ones back home or in the west... palestinians and israelis are the most racist ppl alive, idgaf what happens to these niggas.

i don’t like or sympathize w the ones back home or in the west... palestinians and israelis are the most racist ppl alive, idgaf what happens to these niggas.

personally it's a conscious effort for the sake of Allah, i personally dgaf about them, but I know what's happening to them it's wrong, and I know I won't denounce it with actions (i ain't doing shit mane), nor am I denouncing by word (i ain't saying shit, many times there's israel palestine debates and ppl look at me like :mjpls:expecting me to say something, nigga i tell 'em it none of my concerns), so what I attempt to do is denounce in my heart and it's hard not gonna lie, cause i genuinly couldn't care less about them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
personally it's a conscious effort for the sake of Allah, i personally dgaf about them, but I know what's happening to them it's wrong, and I know I won't denounce it with actions (i ain't doing shit mane), nor am I denouncing by word (i ain't saying shit, many times there's israel palestine debates and ppl look at me like :mjpls:expecting me to say something, nigga i tell 'em it none of my concerns), so what I attempt to do is denounce in my heart and it's hard not gonna lie, cause i genuinly couldn't care less about them

Pretty Speech indeed.
1620151593216.png

I hope younger somalis are not qabilist and are more willing to work together to build our communities bc this is shameful. Crabs in a bucket mentality

My best friend is a Palestinian and he agrees that Palestinian diaspora are scum. The most unscrupulous, racist (and surprisingly successful) diaspora among Arabs are Lebanese followed by Palis.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
these people have too much influence on somalis. why do somalis bootyclap for them so much. we literally chase after their tails. they are not an important part of the ummah. they are less than 20% of the Muslim world and most of them are arabised.

Last edited:
Arab owns Karmel Mall, we hate him but he helps the somali community a bit sooo :kanyeshrug:
The Somali mall gives countless Somalis jobs and basically acts as a cultural/community center for Somalis, if it's owned by an Arab or a white I don't really care tbh
:mjdontkno:

Trending

Latest posts