Arab at Karmel expanding mall

BA452AFA-BDFA-4BC7-BB0F-7B4C94137F72.jpeg

I managed to take a picture of hike I was their. The whole thing will be a Somali mall. Thoughts?

When I heard about Karmel Mall, I thought it was gonna be nice on the inside. And then I went to Minneapolis and it looked like a giant Ceel Gaab (Toronto Somali store)
It used to be dirty asf but now it's cleaned up and it looks pretty modern, they expanded it already and are in construction

A Somali man tried and the whole community shit on him and stopped him from doing it because it would be "gentrification" :ummhmm:

Crabs in a barrell when it comes to a Somali man, who would be the pride of the community, but they want to make an Arab man rich?

LMAO.. Somalis make me laugh. When a Somali becomes successful, Somalis like to brag about such a person, but they also want to hold you back if they notice you are climbing up the ranks.

Maybe that Somali man needs to try again and hire an Arab or Indian frontman to lure the jealous renters in. :ivers:

Crabs in a barrell when it comes to a Somali man, who would be the pride of the community, but they want to make an Arab man rich?

LMAO.. Somalis make me laugh. When a Somali becomes successful, Somalis like to brag about such a person, but they also want to hold you back if they notice you are climbing up the ranks.

Maybe that Somali man needs to try again and hire an Arab or Indian frontman to lure the jealous renters in. :ivers:
It wouldn't work because they'll eventually find out who he is and what his qabil is.

Somalis are their own downfall.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I wanna visit XaarApolis one IA. I’ve lived in Ohio before I wanna see what the big fuss is about in XaarApolis. :pachah1: Is the Somali area a cleaner version of Eastleigh?:cosbyhmm:
Find out more when I make a lil doc on this shithole. :sitdown:

I wanna visit XaarApolis one IA. I’ve lived in Ohio before I wanna see what the big fuss is about in XaarApolis. :pachah1: Is the Somali area a cleaner version of Eastleigh?:cosbyhmm:
Find out more when I make a lil doc on this shithole. :sitdown:
Minneapolis (Especially the karmel area) is 99% somali and a hellhole but its lit bc you feel like its somalia

Trending

Latest posts