Arab at Karmel expanding mall

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Gosh they couldn't make their own supermarket because of Tribes?

I hate these people :heh:
I hope this Palestinian (of Israel origins) is beating his employees for being Zoomals.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
He only had $10k to his name when he started and made them pay upfront. He became a multi-millionaire of their backs and has dodgy business practises.
And shits on old women who run their tiny stalls in there. He's also makin them pay $10k upfront to get spot on the new one and that's not including the exorbitant monthly rent he'll be charging.:susp: Fuk who eva spends money there and their business

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
And shits on old women who run their tiny stalls in there. He's also makin them pay $10k upfront to get spot on the new one and that's not including the exorbitant monthly rent he'll be charging.:susp: Fuk who eva spends money there and their business
Honnestly somalis deserve to get shit on. Why should somalis be treated nice by ajanabis if you dont treat eachother nice:mjdontkno:

He is right. You know how dramatic and chaotic somalis are Espacially the fobs. They dont pay on time they scream tru those malls. They proberly have stuff on the ground were people walk. The only somalis i would work with are the one born and raised in the west

Fobs in other communities do well for themselves in places like the Middle East, Africa etc. They have a defeatist mentality when in the West.

Why are we like this in the West?
A Somali man tried and they raged bc he’s gonna cause “gentrification”

The stupidity is astounding.

So it not gentrification for an Arab to charge them rent, but when a Somali wants this its gentrification?! Make it make sense.
giphy.gif

Fobs in other communities do well for themselves in places like the Middle East, Africa etc. They have a defeatist mentality when in the West.

Western Somalis need to see the booming businesses of rich Somalis that live in Kenya. They are multimillionaires who own several well run businesses, yet Western Somalis can't even team up.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
i obviously know its unfortunate that a somali doesnt own the mall but having a whole 40 million dollar mall filled with somali shops is a step forward. im just being optimistic. where i live theres only 1 somali store, i cant even imagine having a WHOLE mall with shops.
A group of 3 Somali guys in the Seattle area built a mall called Mall of Africa the biggest in our area. It has 40 rooms, prayer area and restaurants. It’s already filled up and they said ajnabis wanted rooms to rent but most rooms have been booked. They might have to expand in the future IA. One of the guys said when he was renting out the rooms he didn’t do it out of favoritism and “Hebel is my cousin I should give him a room or two” but he said he gave it out based on the people’s characters. That was refreshing to me Walahi. Usually Somalida dadkooda bey wax siiyan by that I mean giving dips to close to relatives or friends. :pachah1:

Anyway IA this mall has many fruitful years. Our main area has been gentrified IA the cadaans don’t come to this area and kick out us out again.:jcoleno:

A group of 3 Somali guys in the Seattle area built a mall called Mall of Africa the biggest in our area. It has 40 rooms, prayer area and restaurants. It’s already filled up and they said ajnabis wanted rooms to rent but most rooms have been booked. They might have to expand in the future IA. One of the guys said when he was renting out the rooms he didn’t do it out of favoritism and “Hebel is my cousin I should give him a room or two” but he said he gave it out based on the people’s characters. That was refreshing to me Walahi. Usually Somalida dadkooda bey wax siiyan by that I mean giving dips to close to relatives or friends. :pachah1:

Anyway IA this mall has many fruitful years. Our main area has been gentrified IA the cadaans don’t come to this area and kick out us out again.:jcoleno:
That’s more pc way of refusing the Somalis you don’t even though I prefer the more honest qabil way. All these habro and odayaal opening small shops are the same. It’s not like you dealing with bad people to say you can’t have it based on character

Trending