Arab at Karmel expanding mall

somalis in mn are so dissappointing . stop making this racist arab rich ffs !!! open up your own mall.
Im pretty sure theres plenty of somali owned shops in the mall, am I wrong? Ive never been there. Just be happy that someone made a somali mall period.

Im pretty sure theres plenty of somali owned shops in the mall, am I wrong? Ive never been there. Just be happy that someone made a somali mall period.
They own nothing. The Arab guy does and they pay him rent.
Be happy? What a mediocre response. It would be 100x better if a SOMALI person owned the mall, but no, qabil is a disease. Its so laughable that we discriminate based on it when everyone sees us as the same. We all look alike.

They own nothing. The Arab guy does and they pay him rent.
yes ofc well every shop need to pay rent but its still a somali business the money goes to a somali family. the owner might be arab which is unfortunate yes but look at the bigger picture. but i do agree with you on the qabil thing, its like crabs in a bucket wallahi.

yes ofc well every shop need to pay rent but its still a somali business the money goes to a somali family. the owner might be arab which is unfortunate yes but look at the bigger picture
Its this defeatist attitude that explains why we are at the bottom. This man is making millions that he does not invest into the community, yet a few thousand a year is enough for us?

Its this defeatist attitude that explains why we are at the bottom. This man is making millions that he does not invest into the community, yet a few thousand a year is enough for us?
The millions should be funding the Somali community, not lining a hateful Arab’s pockets. The boy has no caqli

Was it a couple months ago we saw a video of the Somalis there saying "Yes brother" "Ok brother" while the stateless falafel was yelling at them to rearrange stuff in the building. So embarrassing :noneck:

i obviously know its unfortunate that a somali doesnt own the mall but having a whole 40 million dollar mall filled with somali shops is a step forward. im just being optimistic. where i live theres only 1 somali store, i cant even imagine having a WHOLE mall with shops.

Last edited:
i obviously know its unfortunate that a somali doesnt own the mall but having a whole 40 million dollar mall filled with somali shops is a step forward. im just being optimistic. where i live theres only 1 somali store, i cant even imagine having a WHOLE mall with shops.
Apparently Mr stateless robs their stores at night and they can’t say anything about it because he owns their ass. That’s what they deserve for refusing to work for a Somali instead :mjlol:

When a community faces a hardship they learn a lesson and they try to improve it. We Somalis can improve alot more. is just that stupid qabilism that ruin us every step of the way. I believe coming next generations they will bond together to hate on qabilism. Obviously, qabil is a part of our identity, is just we take it to extreme level that at this point we shooting ourselves in the foot.

Trending