Arab and Oromo migrants stage protest in Puntland after their UN welfare is cut

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There are also rumours that several cleanup buses to mass deport them are on their way. They think holding up pictures of President Deni will save them. I hope they like raw meat because their next destination is Ethiopia.
:mjlaugh:
YEMENI REFUGEES IN QARDHO PROTEST AGAINST REDUCED SUBSISTENCE BENEFITS
Qardho (PP News Desk) — Yemeni refugees in Qardho demonstrated against a decision to reduce subsistence benefits they receive.

“A single person is supposed to receive US$ 100 monthly as a subsistence benefit whereas a family is entitled to receive US$ 150” said an elderly woman who read out a statement on behalf of refugees.
20201013_192007.jpg
Left in the lurch: “We do not know who made the decision to have our subsistence benefits reduced”
“We have been living in Qardho since 2015. We are grateful for the warm welcome we received. We do not know who made the decision to have our subsistence benefit reduced” said a male refugee.

A mam who spoke on behalf of Oromo refugees from Ethiopia said that all subsistence benefits for Ethiopian refugees in Puntland had been discontinued. Qardho hosts a large number of Yemeni refugees who fled the civil war.
20201013_193252.jpg

An Oromo refugee from Ethiopia: “Subsistence benefits for Ethiopian refugees in Puntland had been discontinued.”
“You blocked all roads from us” said one refugee, who appealed to Puntland President to look at refugees with kind eyes.

Puntland Post tried to contact Puntland Ministry of Interior and UNHCR office in Garowe but both offices were not available to comment.
© Puntland Post, 2020

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The really disturbing thing about this that I didn't know was that these migrants were being paid to live in Puntland by the United Nations this whole time. Now it makes sense why they're coming to us in droves despite coming from peaceful regions that may be only slightly poorer than us.

The UN is pursuing their globalist agenda in Puntland by funding IDP camps for foreign clans and giving foreign ethnic 'refugees' welfare. Their aim is to destroy our culture and religion by diluting our people into 'global citizens' with no love for their homeland.

Som

VIP
The really disturbing thing about this that I didn't know was that these migrants were being paid to live in Puntland by the United Nations this whole time. Now it makes sense why they're coming to us in droves despite coming from peaceful regions that may be only slightly poorer than us.

The UN is pursuing their globalist agenda in Puntland by funding IDP camps for foreign clans and giving foreign ethnic 'refugees' welfare. Their aim is to destroy our culture and religion by diluting our people into 'global citizens' with no love for their homeland.
Yemen is as poor as somalia and probably more dangerous. PL is definitely safer that Yemen and even Xamar is to some degree less dangerous than some areas in yemen with heavy fighting.
We somalis live all over the world and many somalis take money from foreign governements. Let's not be anti immigrant conspiracy theorists for no reason, there is no agenda to dilute somalis. These people are running away from conflict and somalia (ironically) is the safest place close to them

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I understand why there are Yemenis migrants, but why oromos? Their region is the most developed in Ethiopia. They arent fleeing from war, and they are moving to a place less wealthy their homeland.

Som

VIP
I understand why there are Yemenis migrants, but why oromos? Their region is the most developed in Ethiopia. They arent fleeing from war, and they are moving to a place less wealthy their homeland.
Not true. Reer baadiye in Oromia probably have it worse than the average somali. Don't look at the shiny looking cities, Ethiopia is very poor.

Oromos need to f*ck off. How dare they come to Puntland when they fight Geri Koombe, our kin??

Geri Koombe held a conference in Bosaso to talk about the Oromo onslaught. I even read that Warsangeli gave land to Geri in Sanaag.

That's what we need to focus on, helping Geri gain their land back.

Oromos and Ethiopians are in Somalia to either migrate to Arabia or to repopulate Somalia. I don't trust these people, not for one minute. Get the hell out!!

I don't care about Yemenis and Syrians, Arabs tend to stick to themselves and they don't have plans to gain powers or to boost their population.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Fuckin hell, deport these qashin Oromos first. They have zero reason to be in PL.

We can keep the women
CookedWarmAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-max-1mb.gif

We wouldn't want to curse future generations with an Oromo slave matriarch like certain members on this forum.
:mjohreally:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I personally welcome our noble descendents of Yemeni and highly skilled Syrians to our blessed land of Puntland, each Puntite male should grab these Arabs babes whose current deal is buy one and get 3 for free.:banderas:

Also Kick the filthy Oromos and the Mooryan larping DIPs coming from the south whose disadvantages outweigh their advantage and export their worst to us

Gaining PL citizenship for foreigners also should be extended to half a century for these new refugees or making it impossible to get one like the Gulf states.

Honestly Oromos are cool people, but from a distance. We don’t need them in Puntland. They’re mooryaans at heart. Give them 5 years they’ll start claiming it as their ancestral land.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Oromos are langaabs i don't want them on my land. I was surprised to find out that Addis Ababa is actually an Oromo city, how can you be the largest ethnic group in Ethiopia and still get bullied on your own land

giphy.gif

Oromos are langaabs i don't want them on my land. I was surprised to find out that Addis Ababa is actually an Oromo city, how can you be the largest ethnic group in Ethiopia and still get bullied on your own land

giphy.gif

Oromos are not langaab, they are 55 Million strong, more than Somalis and they sneak into Somalia, it's hard to tell who is Somali or Oromo judging from these images. :mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts