:mjpls: I can’t confirm this information take it as how you want lol

Islam is what separates us from the rest :wow:

EdzKajAWkAE9BBP

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1600709766651.png

Well.....says WHO??? The society that does not live in Reality? I have no met even a single HIV infected Somali who calmly or openly says

"I have HIV"

And i am a nurse. (oooops did i expose myself?)

I hear a lot of

"I have Cancer" though

:)

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Every somali W is like a monkeys pawn whats the caviot yaa bani xashim :sass1:what sort of shit have reer caadan oo dolka madowga dagaan done

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Islamic Africa is AIDS free while Christian Africa has it en masse. Islam will prevail always
While this is true but there is something you need to consider.

Muslims are not open to fornication like non-Muslims who proudly brag about it. They only keep it to themselves for extremely obvious reasons so they’re less likely to get tested and ignore the symptoms.

I remembered reading various Muslim majority ethnic forums back then (before social media killed it), many Muslim forumers shared stories of hearing how one got sick and discovering their partners had those diseases and strongly advocated testing in their countries before marriages because of it.

So, it is a widespread issue but we will never know the real statistics. Not to mention, the lack of resources etc.

Sudan?! @Nomoregames2019 explain pls.

Type on the Google search browser "HIV/AIDs amongst the female sex workers in Khartoum"(most of the data found about this won't tell you about nationalities of these female sex workers in Khartoum but 99.9 percent of them are either Habesha women or South Sudanese women) and also type in afterwards on the Google search browser "the HIV/AIDs rates in South Sudan".

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would not even talk to someone with hiv. Subhanallah it means they have out of wedlock activity.

You are ignorant huuno. Do u know how many poor unsuspecting wives have HIV because of their husbands? lol

Trending