Apparently Somali women are to blame for their sons failure in the Western world

Th

I read a little bit, it was too dumb for me to read it.

He is blaming Somali women for not accepting a broke khat chewing man, who has the audacity to marry again, despite not being able afford to do so so and not even treat their wives fairly.

All of that is legitimate reaons to divorce and to be angry. God forbid, but if my abo was like that I would be bitter.

Basically his whole thread is 'I think some Somali men are shit, but women have to accept it!!!'

Errrr nahh
I think his Mom was trying to protect him at first by giving excuses for the divorce. His mom is a hero and a Queen from the sounds of it. If she raised you, didn’t abuse you, fed you and clothed you, let alone had you in her stomach for 9 months. That alone demands respect.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't see why he is blaming the mom

Its the father who decided to get a 2nd wife and blamed it on marital problems as an excuse to not be there financially, emotionally and physically in his kids day to day lives

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Wow that was really bold of you. So your dad had all of these problems and yet your Mom had to be patient and deal with it. Did your forget she’s a human with feelings? What about her mental health? What if she broke down who would raise you and your siblings?

Jannah is between your hooyos feet not your good for nothing khat addicted dead beat father. Be kind to her or you can pay the consequence on judgement day. And to the dude above not all children raised by a single mothers turn out to be degenerates, I know plenty kids raised by single mothers who turned out to be great people and contribute to their community and host country.

Mercury

VIP
All the Somali degenerates have been raised by single mothers, that is a fact :damedamn:
atleast they didn't give up on their kids theres many somalis that go through divorce and the dad goes off and starts new life with a new wife

Singlemothers sacrifice alot for their kids and they usually turn out good

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I didn’t write it. I just found it interesting and posted here. The guy is a future ***** but still made some great points.

I enjoyed it sxb, that was next level calaacal shit, I hope he made this up but it feels like it is true and may be this actually have happened, only God knows.
:manny:

There is a somali hooyo who raised eight kids on her own while living with an incurable illness, she was married to the father of her children and never asked for a dime even though she had nothing because she knew he wont support his kids anyway, he had other wives in Africa too and barely saw his first wife and kids. Long story short, the fucker ended up getting crushed by a truck, aabihi wase, turned out he had over two million dollars while his wife and kids suffered. Alhamdulilah though, the gaalo gave her the money. These types of stories exist of Somali men abandoning their family responsibilities everywhere including Somalia. Lets not act blind, now the sons they have raised while struggling are on here speaking ill of their mothers. Wallahi billahi we are doomed. This is NOT normal. It was one thing hating on Somali girls, now its your mothers. Acuudubilah.

The next generation are done for because majority won’t even speak Somali. A significant percentage will marry different races and be absorbed into the mainstream culture.

single Somali mothers will be the major cause of dysfunction in the community.

Mercury

VIP
Single motherhood is a disease on society and our culture. It's why Black Americans are what they are now. No one should be praising it.
its not same thing black americans pay child support to their baby mommas

Somalis divorce and dont spend on their kids or ex wife they go and start new family

The government is your husband. No need for men.

I know countless stories about Somali women kicking men out, getting them arrested, not letting them see their kids. All toxic bitter stuff.

People are trying to paint these women as noble but they're destructive and don't truly care about their children's future. :farmajoyaab:

The next generation are done for because majority won’t even speak Somali. A significant percentage will marry different races and be absorbed into the mainstream culture.

single Somali mothers will be the major cause of dysfunction in the community.
Aka “I ain’t shit and so will the others”.
This sounds like some victimhood complex shit.
:camby:

Trending