Apparently it's Racist to have Racial Preference for Dating!

1623923160321.png

They found that race-related “preference” filters on digital dating platforms help foster racist attitudes — especially toward black women. - from the article

She compares the idea of having a dating racial preference to racial discrimination when applying for a job :drakekidding:

“The idea of having racial preferences is unacceptable and illegal in any other arena,” she added. “But it’s literally built into the structure of these dating apps.” --
Lundquist told The Post.

She then writes about how a Hispanic man smooth-talked his way into her cheeks only to then dump her when he was done :mjlol:

From the article:
She recalls one relationship with a Hispanic man that quickly turned sour.

“When we first met, he made a point of telling me how much he loved black women,” Mish told The Post.

He was sexually aggressive during their first in-person meet-up last year. After finally engaging in consensual sex, he ghosted her.

She later discovered he had a sordid history of fetishizing black women for his personal pleasures, then dumping them once he’d had his fun.

“He targets black women because we’re seen as sexual objects, nothing more,” she said, noting that they never spoke again.

So, if I don't date and impregnate a white woman I'm a racist :wtf:
"[It’s] this idea that it’s OK to say, ‘I prefer this race of people, and I don’t like this race of people for my romantic interest,” Curington explained to The Post.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I find Northeast Asian women between the age of 18 and 35 to be hot.

But Asian women above 45, absolutely repulsive, lol. Asian aging process is weird.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I find Northeast Somali women between the age of 17 (half), and 36 to be hotter than a normal djiboutian summer day.

Even the Somali milfs are my fetish. Can't forget when @Basra sent her voice audio on a thread, with her Isaaq voice (cigarette smoking niggas voice).

:sass2::sass1:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Madow women are ugly, wearing fake hair doesn't exactly do wonders for you. Tis known.

Unless society starts valuing wide noses as feminine I don't see anything changing.
I find Northeast Asian women between the age of 18 and 35 to be hot.

But Asian women above 45, absolutely repulsive, lol. Asian aging process is weird.
I only find the ones who get plastic surgery attractive but then they become unattractive because their face is fake. Thank god I never got into Kpop.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Race is too broad. I would say ethnicity preference is warranted.

Anyway, I would never trust or use a dating app. Those places seem full of unsavoury sorts. I feel the creep energy just reading the horror stories online.

Madow women are ugly, wearing fake hair doesn't exactly do wonders for you. Tis known.

Unless society starts valuing wide noses as feminine I don't see anything changing.

I only find the ones who get plastic surgery attractive but then they become unattractive because their face is fake. Thank god I never got into Kpop.

I really fail to see how we can call a regular feature common amongst a race/ethnic group of people male and female 'masculine'. It's as ridiculous as when people say Somali men have feminine features for having slender noses ect.

I think as people, we should refrain from dishing it out, because most of the time we can't take it as well.... Abdis anyways.

It is racist. I think the whole campaign against racism is artificial and stupid. People believing that there are different races would be a barrier to a one world system. This idea that people believing there are different races rather than believing "the only race is the human race"- the idea that this is the greatest evil of our time... well it might be to you if you want a global one world system. Imo that is the actual agenda- to smush all the various cultures into one giant raceless, cultureless blob.

Last edited:
I find Northeast Somali women between the age of 17 (half), and 36 to be hotter than a normal djiboutian summer day.

Even the Somali milfs are my fetish. Can't forget when @Basra sent her voice audio on a thread, with her Isaaq voice (cigarette smoking niggas voice).

:sass2::sass1:

Basra is a guy. You were into his voice???

I find preferences weird in general:/ to me anyone can be beautiful regardless of their race, height, weight and so on. cultural compatibility is important to me though 🙂

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis are considered black, so I would not be considered racist or anti black or selfhater for having a preference for my kin. But kinda have it as my only preference. But guess what black can't be racist

I'm attracted to Horn African women more than anything else, but for some reason I just can't find black women attractive, all other races are fine but them, it's weird.

I'm attracted to Horn African women more than anything else, but for some reason I just can't find black women attractive, all other races are fine but them, it's weird.

They've been presented as unattractive by the media for a very long time, its obviously going to have an impact on your mentality.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Love who you want!
You never know who likes who until it becomes you! That's why I said it.
But careful now people when it comes to these interracial relationship trends.

My opinion only:
I just prefer sticking to only black women because I see my own people as first choice. (Especially From the Horn Side)
That's what I feel most comfortable with.

However, I had some non black women like me before.
Some were real pretty and nice.
If you're open minded to become immersed into their world most have been nice to share interesting things with me (cultural tidbits, jokes, food, language lessons.)
Just am being pleasant with different company for a good evening.

Trending

Latest posts