Apparently it's Racist to have Racial Preference for Dating!

They've been presented as unattractive by the media for a very long time, its obviously going to have an impact on your mentality.

I don't know about that, black women have had more representation in media than Arab, Desi and Asian women, and still most men would choose the latter group over them. Horn African women have higher cheekbones and button noses, which is the antithesis of black women who tend to have broad noses and strong brows, it's in their features; it's just not attractive to me.

I don't know about that, black women have had more representation in media than Arab, Desi and Asian women, and still most men would choose the latter group over them. Horn African women have higher cheekbones and button noses, which is the antithesis of black women who tend to have broad noses and strong brows, it's in their features; it's just not attractive to me.

Its not about representation though, because the ones that get represented aren't even usually fully black, but mixed women who identify as black like Rihanna, beyonce, Jorja Smith ect and lets be real most men find those women gorgeous.

Its not about representation though, because the ones that get represented aren't even usually fully black, but mixed women who identify as black like Rihanna, beyonce, Jorja Smith ect and lets be real most men find those women gorgeous.

Both black men and women have masculine features, what works for the men is what hinders the women. And you brought up a good point, If Horn African male features are feminine compared to black males by that logic all other races of men are feminine too, since they too have slimmer noses, that stuff is only said by blm xalimos and black girls.

The only black women I find attractive are those that have a similar look to Horn Africans, that is Burundian, Rwandan, Hausa etc. A broad nose/strong brow just doesn't do it for me. :zhqjlmx:

Trending

Latest posts