Apparently finding shaqo in India if you're dark is extremely hard

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

We need to stop those doqons in Somalia using Arab people in advertisements. I don't want this sort of shit to skyrocket in Somalia, we already have woman bleaching their skin in some places:jcoleno:

I feel for those girls at the end, imagine being made to feel like shit about being dark since you were a kid.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
White people are so lucky walaahi. They got every thing, light skin, color eyes from sea blue to sea green, silky blonde or brunette hair. I mean, really, the rest of the world is trying to catch up to them. All white people need not be depressed. the world is their oysters

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
White people are so lucky walaahi. They got every thing, light skin, color eyes from sea blue to sea green, silky blonde or brunette hair. I mean, really, the rest of the world is trying to catch up to them. All white people need not be depressed. the world is their oysters
@Basra i feel like the tables are turning. No one’s really checking for white ppl like that anymore

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

I thank my ancestors every day for my blue eyes and blonde hair eedo.

They don't like the black skin but they sh*t every day a beautiful growse ball of black sh*t in their streets
F74F9741-13FA-4369-AACB-DF4983D67666.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra i feel like the tables are turning. No one’s really checking for white ppl like that anymore

I luv your little philosophy huuno. Anyway, u dont count. U have fetish for your qabil and race. I hope i didn't say too much Macaanto.

1598366940026.png

In Bollywood you will only get hired as a actor or actress if you are northern Indian, light skinned and attractive. Its very rare that you will see a darker skinned southern Indian who is Dalit for example getting hired to star in a major Bollywood film as a leading actor or actress.
62770348.cms

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
The wadan of xaar, it’s time the southern Indians took over and stopped acting like cucks

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
In Bollywood you will only get hired as a actor or actress if you are northern Indian, light skinned and attractive. Its very rare that you will see a darker skinned southern Indian who is Dalit for example getting hired to star in a major Bollywood film as a leading actor or actress.
62770348.cms

Most if not all of those actors have starred in skin bleaching commercials too. And it's not just women, they are trying to sell this to men aswell.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Most if not all of those actors have starred in skin bleaching commercials too. And it's not just women, they are trying to sell this to men aswell.
most of the time they use non indians for their commericals. i find that interesting. they use Ukrainian women.

Trending