Apparently finding shaqo in India if you're dark is extremely hard

but you are one of the men who help fuel it. because of that colorist mentality a lot of dark skin women will feel invalidated. it is honestly some sad shit inshallah they get stronger
I was pulling your legs in that other thread.. I don't discriminate

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i know bruv im not mad i was playing wit u too but people actually think like that. if you dont then alx but u good :yousmart:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
:comeon:

nah they're regarded as the standard for beauty and what is deemed "normal" unfortunately
nah in the west darker skin women like kim k are deemed attractive. white women had their time. women who look mixed are the standard. overtime it will change maybe to the darkest of the dark who knows.

White people are so lucky walaahi. They got every thing, light skin, color eyes from sea blue to sea green, silky blonde or brunette hair. I mean, really, the rest of the world is trying to catch up to them. All white people need not be depressed. the world is their oysters
It you can think about it though Allah didn’t give them Islam :9uoofqd: they enslave and oppressed a lot of people. Many African/Asian people are poor and Allah says they’ll be a lot of poor people in heaven. Maybe Allah gave them this world instead of the next. I don’t have envy for them

Trending