Anyone remember that time Somali Atheists/Agnostics were bullied out of clubhouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the chat they made which had 300 listeners and there were some muslim faraxs on there wilding talking about "I wouldn't eat with my brother if he was gaal."
"If you are muslim leave this chat rn."

Shortly after, some Somali muslims formed a united front to get them falsely reported and kicked off the platform. Requiescat in pace to the fallen ones.

IMG_0629.jpg

I think their spirits have come back to haunt Somali's on clubhouse.

Last edited:
somali atheists are somali no matter how much they don't like it. a bunch of dummies thinking leaving a religion strips you of your ethnicity or culture
Agreed. It's peak high 68 IQ to think leaving Islam means you're not Somali.
They were making rooms like this:
IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

Last edited:
mainly because 99% Somalis are Muslim and the ones that aren't are murtads not many groups have that

I'd like to challenge that number. 99% could have been the fact maybe 10 years ago?
Now, there's a growing number of closeted Agnostics and to a smaller extent, Somali Christians.

I'd safely put the number at 95%.
I expect for it to fall even lower 10 years down the line.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I remember when I was in a discord full of Landers, they were discussing about Lander stuff and shiet.
When that moment arrived around my faith, if I still believe in God or not.
I went on (about) 5 minutes, enough to explain why I didn't believe in Islam.
They started jumping on the vc and monkeying on their mics. I couldn't even hear a single word, only Harambe sounds!

Shortly, the silence came back and I had the opportunity to them: my GOD is OUR MOTHER NATURE!
Thought that my trolling was enough "big" to not be taken seriously,
they banned me PROMPTO :pachah1:

I was in the chat they made which had 300 listeners and there were some muslim faraxs on there wilding talking about "I wouldn't eat with my brother if he was gaal."
"If you are muslim leave this chat rn."

Shortly after, some Somali muslims formed a united front to get them falsely reported and kicked off the platform. Requiescat in pace to the fallen ones.

View attachment 181093

I think their spirits have come back to haunt Somali's on clubhouse.
They did a good deed 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

I'd like to challenge that number. 99% could have been the fact maybe 10 years ago?
Now, there's a growing number of closeted Agnostics and to a smaller extent, Somali Christians.

I'd safely put the number at 95%.
I expect for it to fall even lower 10 years down the line.
So you pulled 5%, thousands, out of your imagination? Where is the statistics? There isnt even a single non-muslim Somali community to speak of. Only personalities online who claim they are Somalis, insignificant. And one lady and her husband on youtube.

A handful of people are not statistically significant and even they are not confirmed.

Somalis are statistically 100% Muslim not even 99, until there are stats to back up otherwise pulling numbers out of your imagination means nothing.

So you pulled 5%, thousands, out of your imagination? Where is the statistics? There isnt even a single non-muslim Somali community to speak of. Only personalities online who claim they are Somalis, insignificant. And one lady and her husband on youtube.

A handful of people are not statistically significant and even they are not confirmed.

Somalis are statistically 100% Muslim not even 99, until there are stats to back up otherwise pulling numbers out of your imagination means nothing.

We don't have statistics for somali's being 99% muslim.
:mybusiness:

I remember when I was in a discord full of Landers, they were discussing about Lander stuff and shiet.
When that moment arrived around my faith, if I still believe in God or not.
I went on (about) 5 minutes, enough to explain why I didn't believe in Islam.
They started jumping on the vc and monkeying on their mics. I couldn't even hear a single word, only Harambe sounds!

Shortly, the silence came back and I had the opportunity to them: my GOD is OUR MOTHER NATURE!
Thought that my trolling was enough "big" to not be taken seriously,
they banned me PROMPTO :pachah1:

LMAO

I think with time they won't be surprised by it.

Good, there's no native non Muslim Somali who's Co existed with their Muslim counterparts for centuries upon centuries. Why are Somalis being questioned for gatekeeping? There's so much sparsely populated lands in the world if you want to deviate from what it means to be Somali come up with your own ethnicity or assimilate to where you're living the Cuckservatives will love that. According to non Muslims "YoU OnLY LiVe OnCE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending