Anyone read this Somali UK-based author's rags to riches true story book?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
EloAAH9X0AI1lI9.jpeg
EloAAH-XYAEO9IQ.jpeg

I honestly love reading Somali success stories and I am glad now we finally have a whole book with a great writing to take us on this journey to the top, can't wait to lay my hand on this one.:win:

This comment alone convinced me to order it even if the story is a flop out of Somalinimo.

This comment makes the book to good, I am 75% sure the ciyaal suuq Somali waa author Hashi Mohamed has infact wrote this particular comment and many others on Amazon book reviews.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
PhotoCollage_20201030_222110353.jpg
PhotoCollage_20201030_222153287.jpg

Last edited:
I heard about this book. I'll take a look, but I want to make sure that he ain't a R A C O O N.

Social mobility and class is a more UK thing though.
Nah they are even more racists than the American's here; and it can't get physical because there are no guns. They just cover it up by inventing vague terms like "Social mobility"

Nah they are even more racists than the American's here; and it can't get physical because there are no guns. They just cover it up by inventing vague terms like "Social mobility"
Yeah, thats what I meant. You can get further in life in the US. UK seems depressing and you have to fit in. That is the message this guy seems to be conveying. Nothing better than being authentic.

Edit: He is engaged to a Somali woman. :fantasia2: He is good in my book.

View attachment 149842View attachment 149843

I honestly love reading Somali success stories and I am glad now we finally have a whole book with a great writing to take us on this journey to the top, can't wait to lay my hand on this one.:win:

This comment alone convinced me to order it even if the story is a flop out of Somalinimo.

This comment makes the book to good, I am 75% sure the ciyaal suuq Somali waa author Hashi Mohamed has infact wrote this particular comment and many others on Amazon book reviews.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
View attachment 149846View attachment 149847
How rich did he become, just asking out of curiosity I might purchase the book.

Trending

Latest posts