Anyone peeping the beef on twitter right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse me, I happened to hold a masters degree from a reputable university, and it's my source of pride and joy. I expect an apology from you.

My apologies Mr Psycho! Well done! I have two masters degrees.....computer science and electrical engineering from a very good school as well.
You?

Not excusing that for starting shit, but I find it funny how she was attacked when whites are currently doing worse shit.

Like when I searched "Somali" there, her tweet got lost in the piles of other tweets made by racist whites obsessing over some Somali rapist to push their agenda.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My apologies Mr Psycho! Well done! I have two masters degrees.....computer science and electrical engineering from a very good school as well.
You?

Yeah sure. I'm sure you're also 6'3 and muscular with great hair and women all over you.

The first stage is denial, but don't worry y're in a safe environment so tell us what happened. Did she ignore you or straight up told you to f*ck off?

Truth is i already spoke about the lure of a nasty car wreck with respect to this site.....you don't want to go see it but some base instinct keeps compelling you to go and take a look. I do feel disgusted and guilty after coming in here but i guess the nasty little man on my left shoulder is winning for now.

I start my day in 8 minutes.

Truth is i already spoke about the lure of a nasty car wreck with respect to this site.....you don't want to go see it but some base instinct keeps compelling you to go and take a look. I do feel disgusted and guilty after coming in here but i guess the nasty little man on my left shoulder is winning for now.

I start my day in 8 minutes.
Are you a somali

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Not excusing that for starting shit, but I find it funny how she was attacked when whites are currently doing worse shit.

Like when I searched "Somali" there, her tweet got lost in the piles of other tweets made by racist whites obsessing over some Somali rapist to push their agenda.
It's cause she's an easy target, you'll never see em karbashing racist whites smh.
:damedamn:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I bought the "The Idiot" by Dostoevsky. Yet to read, tho.
I almost finished Anna Karenina by Lev Tolstoy but I for some reason stopped reading it for some reason but don't remember since it was such a long time ago.

Their books are literary classics but are very hard reads, so that's why I raise my eyebrow everytime someone brings their books up as their favourites and I can't but help think of them as tryhards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts