Anyone peeping the beef on twitter right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I almost finished Anna Karenina by Lev Tolstoy but I for some reason stopped reading it for some reason but don't remember since it was such a long time ago.

Their books are literary classics but are very hard reads, so that's why I raise my eyebrow everytime someone brings their books up as their favourites and I can't but help think of them as tryhards.

I tried watching the movie, the one with Keira Knightly in it, and for some reason, I couldn't get through that, either lol.

I consume books, and I like to, need to, multitask so I'm into audiobooks and podcasts. I've found that any hard read is made easier to digest by simply listening to it instead, in my experience.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I tried watching the movie, the one with Keira Knightly in it, and for some reason, I couldn't get through that, either lol.

I consume books, and I like to, need to, multitask so I'm into audiobooks and podcasts. I've found that any hard read is made easier to digest by simply listening to it instead, in my experience.
Never even knew there was a movie, though films based on books are usually terrible and I'm not sure that any of Tolstoy's books lends themselves to be made into films without missing out on a lot of the complexities involved.

Same here I like listening to audiobooks, lectures or podcasts but I don't have anything against reading hard reads, I just like to give them the time that they deserve and I usually read them again several times as there might be new insight to be gained.

Sadly though I don't have the time to read them or any other fiction for that matter these days because of uni and work, most of the books I read end up being related to the courses I'm taking which kinda sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts