Anyone peeping the beef on twitter right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
CnH82MMXEAE0C_4.jpg:large

THE SAVAGENESS OMG

In Jahannam

:salute:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
these people are just taking all this time researching and creating twitter accounts over "somalians stink":siilaanyolaugh:
Well, to be told your people smell is pretty much another way of saying they're sub-human.

Really? You're gonna use something that happened during a civil war as an example?

It's not part our dhaqan or deen to speak ill of the dead.

Dee inadeer gaalku marka laga hadlaayo somalidu edeb malahan. We don't say dhintey (died) we say bakhtiyey(expired):deadosama:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Why are somalis so vicious on the Internet. Sometimes you can be the bigger person you know, and not be quick to anger. :vo3yidw:

Also I read some of the tweets about somalis being antiblack because they targeted her fake hair? :mindblown:
Wouldn't she be antiblack too making fun of people for being black? What is antiblack? Are Afro Americans the 'epitome' of black and everyone else lower level black?

Like making fun of aspects of african American culture and features = antiblack but
Making fun of somali cultures and features = ok?

I've seen this when AAs attack Nigerians for being antiblack because they said something about a lack of family values but then AAs will attack Nigerians and other west africans by calling them african booty scratcher and monkeys.

@youtoo
@Mega Mayne

I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts