Anyone living in the middle East right now?

Well I'm half Lebanese so I'm living here with family. I haven't had a problem at all. The only country i had a problem with was Israel and how they believe islam is a mental illness. They treat somalis horrible and hate islam.

Which of your parents is somali?

Would you say your close to both cultures or do you identify with one more than the other?

darkarabian56

arabianking
Which of your parents is somali?

Would you say your close to both cultures or do you identify with one more than the other?
My dad is Lebanese but I'm closer to somali culture even though my mom is half somali half native american. I grew up with somalis, and ate the food more. I just identify with all my roots. I would just say im a somali arab american. My kids would carry my arab last name though so I am more arabic (genetically, physically, and surname).

My dad is Lebanese but I'm closer to somali culture even though my mom is half somali half native american. I grew up with somalis, and ate the food more. I just identify with all my roots. I would just say im a somali arab american. My kids would carry my arab last name though so I am more arabic (genetically, physically, and surname).

Good to hear bro! Great mix

darkarabian56

arabianking
I've seen how they are with ethopians maids treat them poorly.
Oh really?? Haven't seen that at all yet. They might be talking bad to them without me knowing. When I'm around the people thsy are usually cool to ever except Syrian refugees sometimes. They complain about how they are making the economy become trash.

I'm in the UAE! Never been to Lebanon though don't want to either... My experience with the Lebanese has not been great they come across quite racist and arrogant....

Racism and Xenophobia are a global phenomenon. I’m sure there are a lot of decent Lebanese.