Anyone know a Somali Christian?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Somali converting to Christianity is very rare ,but Somalis becoming murtads on the other hand...

Not rare at all. As of 2009/10, there were a few hundred in Canada that are Christian and go to underground churches.

Its weird but it probably exists. We left our traditional clan system where we shared the same beliefs, customs and practice. I doubt there is too many but it is expected as we spread around.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
How we define something as rare or common ?

Murtads, LGBTQ even al kabab supporters are more common than Christian geeljire's .

They are more common yes, but there are a number of Christians too. I shouldn't have said common. But they are definitely not rare. I am only speaking for my country. I have no idea about other countries.

They are more common yes, but there are a number of Christians too. I shouldn't have said common. But they are definitely not rare. I am only speaking for my country. I have no idea about other countries.
Maybe because you are Christian & have a different insight in that community.

Online is where you can find any type of Somalis & even online they are very rare.

Rendille probably. Even they think Christianity is nonsense and only convert because the kikuyu refuse to build public schools in their land so temporarily convert until they graduate from catholic schools.

or maybe she could have been kidnapped (adopted)?

This lady’s channel showed up on my YouTube and apparently she is a Somali Christian that grew up Muslim.

Born Christians are leaving their religion in droves because they realize how illogical it is and you’re joining? Lol major L.
People like this grow up with a severely disinformed misrepresentative idea of islam, usually due to the way they were raised.

you would never in a million years see some imam or scholar who willingly studied his faith convert to christianity while you say the opposite many many times

Xoxoxo

VIP
Very nice people! There’s a small community here in the Netherlands and they mind their own business.

why are people surprised 😂 you even have Jewish Somalis (albeit they ran away)

Trending