Anyone know a Somali Christian?

This lady’s channel showed up on my YouTube and apparently she is a Somali Christian that grew up Muslim.

Born Christians are leaving their religion in droves because they realize how illogical it is and you’re joining? Lol major L.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She married an Cadaan guy then converted to Christianity. Insecure white worshippers have taken it a step too far.

No, I have never seen one and I hope I never do.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I clicked the second video and the first thing I heard was "My sister in Christ Maryam"
:urgh::dead:
Nacala, she sounds, acts and dresses like a Mormon white woman from Utah
:mjlaugh:
I looked at her channel and the first thing I saw was "Holy Spirit Assisted Homebirth"

Naagtan has lost it
:lolbron::mjlol:

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
These Utah White Woman Wannabes: Jesus did that

Also Jesus as, according to their own book.

Mark 15:34​

34 And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”)

Do Christians even read their own book???
:farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
A Somali atheist I can sorta understand(not really) but becoming a masiixi?????
:damnmusic:
I hate this logic
Why do Somalis treat ghetto hoodrats/dhil0s that are essentially agnostic better than ahlul-kitab? Xalimo might not be muslim but at least she's a productive member of society.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Both originally from Kenya. Damn I hope my qabil doesn't have to take the L for these two.

Notice how they have to mention Islam in the title. Christians are insecure.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
My habesha friend told me he knows couple christian somalis, they usually hide from normal somalis. I would wager they have a small community of hundreds dispersed throughout the diaspora.

Interestingly, I read a book written by a somali woman who converted to christiany but alhamdulillah reverted back to Islam after some years. If anybody knows this book, I would appreciate if you gave me the name. Inshallah the woman in this video will revert back, Aaamiin.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
My habesha friend told me he knows couple christian somalis, they usually hide from normal somalis. I would wager they have a small community of hundreds dispersed throughout the diaspora.

Interestingly, I read a book written by a somali woman who converted to christiany but alhamdulillah reverted back to Islam after some years. If anybody knows this book, I would appreciate if you gave me the name. Inshallah the woman in this video will revert back, Aaamiin.
False Habesha Propaganda.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Michael Mariano daughter use to live in my old building in Toronto. She was born into Christianity. I think she's only one who didn't revert back Islam

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I say this on a previous thread but my hooyo met a christian djiboutian somali woman in her english language class. She didn’t give any mind to, untill the woman try to convince my hooyo to convert. But I only know somali atheists meeting somali christians is really rare.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Entirely possible, we are not talking about a visible somali christian community but of a small, probably of handful of families.
I still don't believe it.
harvey specter patrick adams GIF by Suits

Trending

Latest posts