Anyone here deal with Acid reflux, gastritis, ibs, etc?

Thanks dude. What are thoughts on SIBO? I think I have that.

There isn’t too much known about sibo but research has shown it can cause IBS. It’s not on the list of the most common diagnosis. If you’re worried about sibo perhaps try probiotics both yougurt and supplements work.

I recommend carrying on with the doctor since they’ve done the endoscopy they can start excluding conditions and reach a final diagnosis.

Abaq

VIP
Cut out gluten and milk for a while, use the herbal remedies recommended previously, take HCL supplements with each meal, eat home cooked meals only. And take probiotics. Eat veggies, especiqlly organic cualiflower and broccol i (you can find it in most supermarkets). And organic spinach. Do this for 2 months or so and it should go away. Also try organic homemade cabbage ju ice, that really increases stomach acid helping digestion.

Thanks dude. What are thoughts on SIBO? I think I have that.
Sibo is what I had, the absolute worst gut issue outside of the major ones, but since you mentioned gastritis it's unlikely you have it, you can do a test from home.

If the endoscopy comes back negative and you test negative for H pylori it's likely Sibo, which takes a while to treat.

I give you a short cut since it took me over 2 years to treat in the process I lost complete faith in modern Rockefeller instituted big pharma drugs and went natural.

Keep the regimen above as that will kill the bacteria but you will need a more potent garlic like allicinmax.

Your biggest friend will be costus root powder (qust hindi) which is used to treat severe issues in both intestines and mentioned in hadith as cure for 7 diseases, all Somali stores sell it.

To repopulate beneficial bacteria and enzymes and repair all damages to your gut, you need to find raw unpasteurised A2 Jersey or Guernsey breed cow milk, you can get them online or from farmers market.

That's what I used as a cure and wished if someone had told me much sooner. Sibo is a real B*** you will loose significant weight quickly which is a strong sign of it.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Sibo is what I had, the absolute worst gut issue outside of the major ones, but since you mentioned gastritis it's unlikely you have it, you can do a test from home.

If the endoscopy comes back negative and you test negative for H pylori it's likely Sibo, which takes a while to treat.

I give you a short cut since it took me over 2 years to treat in the process I lost complete faith in modern Rockefeller instituted big pharma drugs and went natural.

Keep the regimen above as that will kill the bacteria but you will need a more potent garlic like allicinmax.

Your biggest friend will be costus root powder (qust hindi) which is used to treat severe issues in both intestines and mentioned in hadith as cure for 7 diseases, all Somali stores sell it.

To repopulate beneficial bacteria and enzymes and repair all damages to your gut, you need to find raw unpasteurised A2 Jersey or Guernsey breed cow milk, you can get them online or from farmers market.

That's what I used as a cure and wished if someone had told me much sooner. Sibo is a real B*** you will loose significant weight quickly which is a strong sign of it.
shit. I hope I don't have it. My endoscopy came back normal but im still waiting for biopsy results on the 18th. I lowkey hope I have H Pylori or something else. I hope its not SIBO. Did you go see a Naturopath? I know most if not all GI docs are very very inexperienced with this.

Did you try the xifaxan protocol?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Cut out gluten and milk for a while, use the herbal remedies recommended previously, take HCL supplements with each meal, eat home cooked meals only. And take probiotics. Eat veggies, especiqlly organic cualiflower and broccol i (you can find it in most supermarkets). And organic spinach. Do this for 2 months or so and it should go away. Also try organic homemade cabbage ju ice, that really increases stomach acid helping digestion.
I got an allergy test on the 17th and Ill prolly do a celiac/dairy blood test so I don't want to remove either yet. But I have heard great things from removing both. I have also heard about the cabbage juice.

I have developed this over the past couple month, and going by the thread is probably because I often go hungry, plus when I do eat I eat spicy takeaways, my older brother used to warn me but I never listened to him

Been dealing with acid reflux for a couple of months and it sucks not being able to eat your favorite foods. How about you guys?
Get of the ppi and drink one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with water before each meal. Acid reflux is due to less acid in the stomach and decreasing the acid further by taking ppis is a bad idea.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Somalis call it Gastriik, you just need to drink water regularly, pop an omeprazole if it's getting too much and eat smaller portions, you have to give your body time to flush the toxins out.

See it as a blessing, if your body didn't react negatively everytime you ate bad food then you're in trouble.

mrlog

VIP
i got an endoscopy and it was normal. still waiting for biopsy next week. I hope its that so I know what im dealing with.

I was healthy as well prior to getting it. I had perfect blood results and was in good shape.

thats wat happens when u go down on a side chick.

I don't know what I have, but the symptoms include nausea, loss of appetite, and frequent burping/coughing till I almost vomit. At first, I thought it was acid reflux, but I don't have the "heartburn" pain most of the time. Might have lactose intolerance since it checks out too for milk consumption. It could be H. pylori but I'm not sure.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I don't know what I have, but the symptoms include nausea, loss of appetite, and frequent burping/coughing till I almost vomit. At first, I thought it was acid reflux, but I don't have the "heartburn" pain most of the time. Might have lactose intolerance since it checks out too for milk consumption. It could be H. pylori but I'm not sure.
You need to go to the doctor then ask to get an endoscopy. Also do an allergy test as well. I get the burping/bloating.

Abaq

VIP
I got an allergy test on the 17th and Ill prolly do a celiac/dairy blood test so I don't want to remove either yet. But I have heard great things from removing both. I have also heard about the cabbage juice.
You don't need to be coeliac to have problems with wheat. Many people are just intolerant

Trending