Anyone here bought land in Somalia

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
New Hargeisa near the road much better than Half London.
Hargeisa is expanding out into the west. buying lands near the control or anywhere between hargeisa and abaarso will be very profitable in the future. Also arabsiyo and gabiley are growing as they have fertile lands, better roads and weather. I’ll be investing in those places if I make good profit from my crypto investment.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Me, personally, I dont own land or properties in Somalia or anywhere else in Africa. My family however, own much land and properties in Mombasa, Garissa, and Kismayo.

In Sha Allah, in the near future, I want to settle in Puntland. Originally, I was thinking somewhere in the North coast of Bari, but then, I realised that with the construction of the deep sea port, that Garacad will be THE place to be in Somalia.

Bohol

VIP
Hargeisa is expanding out into the west. buying lands near the control or anywhere between hargeisa and abaarso will be very profitable in the future. Also arabsiyo and gabiley are growing as they have fertile lands, better roads and weather. I’ll be investing in those places if I make good profit from my crypto investment.

It is expanding on the east side as well.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It is expanding on the east side as well.
Not really sxb. East side of hargeisa is known for been cheap as there isn’t much development going on. most qurbajoog and wealthy locals invest and build their mansions in daanta sacad muse.

Trending

Latest posts