Anyone grew up loving dhuux (bone marrow)?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Isn't it only for women? Like calool and the heart? I just want the shoulder/arm.
I was surprised when I heard that that was our tradition and still is in many places especially the baadiyo. Somali women grew up eating the leftovers/ scraps and gave all the good meat to the males.

Yet Somali women look so much more healthier and 3x the size of Somali males who look malnourished asf.

make-that-make-sense.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Best part after finishing the plate and seeing dhuux :ehh:

I was surprised when I heard that that was our tradition and still is in many places especially the baadiyo. Somali women grew up eating the leftovers/ scraps and gave all the good meat to the males.

Yet Somali women look so much more healthier and 3x the size of Somali males who look malnourished asf.

View attachment 204010
Somali women like the African Americans during slavery had to eat the left over meat parts :damn::mjkkk::mjlol:

No you emotional little twat, my brothers are big bonded, we didnt practice this tradition. Majority of Somali men are however malnurished and skinny asf denying the truth wont get you anywhere.
They're malnutrished because they only eat once or twice a day, they also don't eat healthy or maintain their body as other nations.. You see some faraxs bathing once a week and walking around in the same damn shaati they sleep in:snoop:

Why would it be for women?
I'm not sure, I don't eat those parts.

View attachment 204010
It's probably a side effect of qaat, not getting enough nutritious food and sleep will destroy your body in due course.

Trending

Latest posts