Anyone get severe food poisoning in SL/Somalia?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Bunch of softies. Never experienced alxamdulilah.
MashAllah dhaha
Cause you probably spend plenty of time back home. You can't expect someone from a hygienic country to have immunity to all those bacterias. I'm probably immune to every bacteria and virus out there as I never get sick or get a fever.

Cause you probably spend plenty of time back home. You can't expect someone from a hygienic country to have immunity to all those bacterias. I'm probably immune to every bacteria and virus out there as I never get sick or get a fever.
1st time in somalia but i lived in kenya for some time. Thats prolly why.

mrlog

VIP
How often did you get sick your first time there? And what city where you in? What were your symptoms if any? Any local remedies you used to recover? Things to stay away from? Etc

Huuno are they sending u back for Dhaqan celis? innaa lilaahi………..
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Got sick the first few days visiting hargeisa but it has nothing to do with food poisoning. Don't y'all eat fresh meat and other fresh ingredients?

Even in the miyaha where i stayed for a little while i didn't get food poisoning. I smell poor beoble kkkkkkk

I recommend drinking any kind of raw milk while it's still hot and fresh. Don't use the water except for brushing and cleaning yourself for a month or two, after that you should be alright, I would be more concerned about the snakes and scorpions.

Based

VIP
Hargeisa is a huge city there's gotta be some good pizza somewhere.

Is there good pizza in xamar? There has to be.
Xamar pizza is typical African knockoff qashin😂 talyaani didn't teach us how to make pizza sadly they left us with shitty baasto

I recommend drinking any kind of raw milk while it's still hot and fresh. Don't use the water except for brushing and cleaning yourself for a month or two, after that you should be alright, I would be more concerned about the snakes and scorpions.
Got bit by a scorpian a couple times thats when i said alx. Daba qoloca ima karo sxb. Alx.
:rejoice:

Based

VIP
Pizza is trash in somalia. Certified.
Nah that is abit too far. Pizza places are opened by the diaspora and it tastes no different to the ones in the west. They're just really expensive and only in certain places.

Nah that is abit too far. Pizza places are opened by the diaspora and it tastes no different to the ones in the west. They're just really expensive and only in certain places.
Nah me saying somalia is a bit meh.
Kismayo however pizza trash.

Based

VIP
Nah me saying somalia is a bit meh.
Kismayo however pizza trash.
I remember trying out a small pizza in a dingy restaurant outside of Xamar. That shit was just bread, shii-shiid, basal slapped into an oven😂 no cheese no nothing. Wasted a dollar for nothing :mjcry:

Thank you so much everyone! Tons $ tons of great info! Much appreciated! Packed tons of liquid IV and Imodium, few antiacids, anti malaria med doxycycline + plus few others etc. And got all vaccinations needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Its not food posionong , your body is just not use to the food their, especially the milk its straight from the goat or sheep.

Trending

Latest posts