Anyone else watch Jordan Peterson videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
He makes a lot of sense. I enjoy his videos, although his main demographic is white dudes

this is not true. his main demographic is no demographic, he makes this clear.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Hmm. I like his "clean your room" advice. ....But then again there's nothing groundbreaking about it, that's like what my mother used to tell me since I was a little "foodley" :icon lol: :icon lol:

I'm not quite big on self-help gurus. I'd rather come to my own conclusions based on my own experiential data.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Hmm. I like his "clean your room" advice. ....But then again there's nothing groundbreaking about it, that's like what my mother used to tell me since I was a little "foodley" :icon lol: :icon lol:

I'm not quite big on self-help gurus. I'd rather come to my own conclusions based on my own experiential data.
There is a market for it since the amount of fatherless homes is growing , jordan comes in and tells you the things your father should have Taught you

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
any peterson fan explain what the f*ck this shit is?

X9RldUF.png

Apollo

VIP
Peterson is a pill-popping slob addict telling people how to live their life. He also hates Somalis and Muslims so f*ck him

I lost respect for him once he became a drug addict. How can you tell people to live their lives while you are a mess yourself.

His 5 minutes of internet fame are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending