Anyone else watch Jordan Peterson videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I meant like if he was on some prescription and got addicted or something :mjlol:

Still no excuse to get addicted to them. He knew the danger and got hooked like a crackhead.

PS. Many prescription drugs are quite similar to what people consider ''drugs'' like cocaine, heroine etc.

Guys give the man a break. His wife was diagnosed with cancer and was dealing with the stress and scrutiny that came with his sudden fame. His daughter and her husband helped him find the right rehab and now he’s back to normal.

To answer the OP’s question, I find Jordan Peterson simply amazing. His life advice and psychological micro habits to help maximise your productivity are unlike anything else I’ve heard before. I have watched at least 20+hrs of his youtube videos. I have his book 12 rules for life -- I’ve read it twice.

He’s publishing a new book in March 2021 called 12 more rules. I’m excited cus I’m going to buy that sh!t as soon as it comes out!

Oh and to the person who said he is ignorant about Islam – you’re right. He even admitted it himself. That’s why he usually stays away from domains outside his expertise. Although, the mistake he made was to have a discussion with Ayaan Hirsi Ali regarding Islam so he could learn more. Many people have told him to avoid her as she has an agenda contrary to Islam.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Peterson is a pill-popping slob addict telling people how to live their life. He also hates Somalis and Muslims so f*ck him

👏🏽 Thank you,

everything he says is a re-hashing of Carl Jung, and other psychologists/philosophers there’s literally nothing new that he adds.

He is intellectually dishonest and hides behind semantics of ‘no that’s not what I meant’ and giving things an absurdly narrow definition to avoid criticism.

He knowingly flirts with the alt right and seems to know everything about everything except Islam. The worlds second largest religion. Make it make sense. So he’s either silent when one of his alt right pundits is slamming Islam or worse adding to the misconception.

But worst of all he is predictable and basic as a scholar.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s a pretty complex person and lots of stuff he say are difficult to understand , but there are many truths.

I have binged on his videos. I find him tiresome now, because he was in my head too much after being an addict.

He seems a decent man with practical good advise. He is one of those pure souls who are good, & decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts